Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Hey guys,

Its the holiday season and I feel like giving to anybody who may want-- Just cleaning the closet out and have a few accessories that people may or may not want--

I'll take first come first serve on the following items--

T300 cradle (without power supply)

T300 belt holster clip (with clear plastic covering over keyboard) swivel clip mount

T300 Serial sync cable

2-- USB Sync cables

If you'll pay shipping I'm happy to send 'em over. I guess the next phase will be T600 accessories after I get everything converted over to 650.

If nobody wants these-- cool! I'll wait a while and dump 'em in a bin somewhere.

P
    YES- I'd like most of it especially the belt clip, But I'd probably take all of it.

Please Email me @ w/ total for shipping. I could pay via paypal if you have an account. If you include a phone # I'll call ASAP
    Email addy is:
    jeffestep64@Hotmail.com

I'give my shipping addy in a return email or on the phone.

Thanks in advance!!
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    SOLD for FREE to the man in the red goatee! It will take me a few days to get it shipped out, but I'll attend to that this upcoming week.

If you do NOT want the T300 cradle, let me know since that may be desirable to someone else.

Glad someone can get to use these.
    I would like the cradle, I wouldn't need 2 USB cables but as I said I'll take it if noone else wants it.

BTW it's technically a fumanchu, but it is red.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    i'll take the usb cable if its possible
    pretty much what he doesn't want i will take
    I don' need the Serial cable either-you are welcome to it.
    sure i'll take it. just lemme know how much i owe i just recently got my treo from ebay and don't have anything for it so tryna get some things for it
    I would love either a T300 Serial sync cable or USB Sync cable if you have one left.

How much for shipping to Renton, WA 98055
    Quote Originally Posted by jack52
    I would love either a T300 Serial sync cable or USB Sync cable if you have one left.

How much for shipping to Renton, WA 98055
    HELLoooOOOO?