1.    #1  
    I know that it will probably be a few weeks yet , but let's use this thread to track when VC starts shipping GSM 650s. Post here if you have ordered one, and then post again when the long awaited shipping confirmation email arrives from VC . This way all of us GSM freaks will know that they are on the way
    OMG, what a tease, I sooooo got my hopes up. I am 2xx after all I knew that I would likely be amongst the first to get one. but not a bad idea anyway
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    OMG, what a tease, I sooooo got my hopes up. I am 2xx after all I knew that I would likely be amongst the first to get one. but not a bad idea anyway
    It means that you can let us not so lucky ones (order # 10xx) know when to start expecting our email
    Mid 2xx's Long Beach RS
  5.    #5  
    Product availability has been somewhat constrained and we are shipping customer orders out based on a first-in first our order queue filling sales orders before demo order shipments. We do not yet have enough visibility into deliveries from palmOne, however here is a range of dates we are hoping for. We know you want your device as soon as possible, so thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sprint Treo 650's shipping to you some time in last week of January and into the first two weeks of Feburary
    GSM unlocked Treo 650's shipping mid-January to month of February time frame
    For those of you purchasing your device, we will not bill your credit card until date of shipment. At that time you will receive notification of the charge to your credit card and we will also provide you with UPS tracking information.

Please do not reply to this e-mail as we hope this gives you sufficient information to plan for the receipt of your Treo devices. This is our best projection based on available visibility into product deliveries. Please know we are doing everything we can to expedite shipments, however this is our best information we have. As new information becomes available, we will provide updates to you.

Thanks.

Jeff
    OK, I'll bite. Chicago PM roadshow, two GSM's ordered (order # high 500's/low 600's). No update emails, and I haven't contacted Jeff at all (we did get the confirmation emails). We'd be pleased to get them anytime in January. OTOH, I'm betting on February. No problem--I sold my 600 and when the buyer got it, luck for me the touchscreen magically malfunctioned. He sent it back and I had pa1mOne replace it under warranty. So I have a spanking fresh 600 to hold me over (and this one has awesome audio and speaker phone compared to the first one).

Todd/Indy