Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    i am wondering if the following is normal.
    i experience a crash and during the reset at any point during the palmOne loading bar or the logo, if i press any key on the keyboard it resets the phone.

is this normal in the treo 650 or do i have defective wiring / circuity. i go into random rests and all strange hours of the day and ill have to just reset like 10 or 11 times and then suddenly the phone is stable or ill go to a menu and itll reset again. .answer a call get a reset..

anyone else, can you please try to just do a soft reset and then press keys on your keyboard and see if it resets again when u do?
    Last edited by wahili; 12/04/2004 at 01:46 PM.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    does this happen to anyone??? i would like to confirm if this happens to every treo 650 or if its just defective ones.

again..

if you do a soft reset and during that reset u press keys on the keyboard, does it make it soft reset again right away. like i can press any key on my keyboard halfway thru a soft reset or whatever and boom another soft reset.

i have also noticed my treo will soft reset RIGHT when i pick it up. this has happend on at least 5 occassions making me think something is loose or the hardware is screwy!