1.    #1  
    does any have a recommendation for a Bluetooth headphone for listening to music on the Treo 650?

I wonder if this HP one will work?
    http://www.shopping.hp.com/cgi-bin/h...me=product.cgi
    I went with the SONY MDR-EX71SL . They are mid-priced and to me perform well. There are some higher end models available also for more $. Of note, you will need to buy a plug adapter for these to fit in the 650. I could not find an adapter locally and bought it through Dan Cellular store on Ebay for $5.

G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman1000
    I went with the SONY MDR-EX71SL . They are mid-priced and to me perform well. There are some higher end models available also for more $. Of note, you will need to buy a plug adapter for these to fit in the 650. I could not find an adapter locally and bought it through Dan Cellular store on Ebay for $5.

G.
    He asked about bluetooth headphones. Thanks though!
    Blue tooth headphones are not supprorted natively by the t650. It does not support the A2DP spec which is what supports the headset. Read the sticky at the top of the forum about what exactly the blue tooth spec covers.
    Ah, sorry I missed that. But yes bluetooth does not support listening to music.
  6.    #6  
    darn....thanks guys! I'll have to stick with my adaptor and yes I also have a Sony headphones