1.    #1  
    Does anyone have this problem?: When the sound level on the other end is high I hear a "clicking" in the earpiece like the speaker is about to be blown out. Lowering the volume helps a bit but it does not dissapear.
    My old defective treo 650 did that. My replacement is flawless and does not click anymore.
    I think you should return that 650 and get yourself a new one.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by jfmcdowell357
    My old defective treo 650 did that. My replacement is flawless and does not click anymore.
    I think you should return that 650 and get yourself a new one.
    I thought the clicking was normal on high settings. I just ordered my replacement. I hope you are right, otherwise my phone is perfect. Thanks
    I had clicking through the ear piece on mine too. On top of that, the speaker didn't work, the one used for mp3's and so forth. Called P1 and had a replacement shipped out. You should too.