1.    #1  
    One of those silly contact programs changed the phone hardware button to go to contacts, after I uninstalled it(contacts 5 i believe it was), I figure 'Oh I'll just go back to preferences and change it back' No luck! Preferences has it set already to phone(its not a field I can modify) and now I am stuck with my good ol trusty gree phone button opening up contacts....anyone know a fix for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowpie
    One of those silly contact programs changed the phone hardware button to go to contacts, after I uninstalled it(contacts 5 i believe it was), I figure 'Oh I'll just go back to preferences and change it back' No luck! Preferences has it set already to phone(its not a field I can modify) and now I am stuck with my good ol trusty gree phone button opening up contacts....anyone know a fix for this?

Yes there is a patch to fix this. Search for your problem in these forums and you will find it. I remember reading about it.
    Download this app found here: http://www.PimlicoSoftware.com/resetphonebutton.prc This will reset your phone button.
  4.    #4  
    Cant thank you guys enough
    What are people doing that don't know about TC?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafydd
    What are people doing that don't know about TC?!?
    Sitting somewhere scratchin' they're a$$ agonizing over what to do next!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    OK, I uninstalled that DBk 5, or whatever, and got my phone button to bring me back to the phone app, but it still wouldn't pull up the call log after a second press. I tried your .prc, and that didn't do it either. Any suggustions?
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    Cowpie,

Did you fix the problem with the phone button? I have the same problem. I can not do redial by pressing twice the phone button.
    I didn't even know you could do that... No, pressing the button twice for me does nothing :-(... if you find out, please let me know.
    Has anyone figure out how to get the redial working again?