Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Is anyone experiencing battery drain with Mundu?
    Anyone? Everyone!
    No, not everyone. My battery life expectancy has increased since switching from Causerie to Mundu v4.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I purchased Mundu 4 and I like it except for the fact that it drops the AIM connection quite frequently and the auto-reconnect feature doesn't seem to work at all. Yahoo and MSN stay connected fine. GoogleTalk drops also, but not as easily as AIM.

I wonder if there is a way to connect MUNDU to a sametime server? I googled the idea, but can't seem to find anything.
    Mundu sucks...I have found that I miss my text messages when Mundu is on my phone...it happened once a while ago and I deleted mundu...well I wanted to try mundu again...and today I have been having all kinds of troubles missing voicemails and texts
    Quote Originally Posted by theMUHMEshow View Post
    Mundu sucks...I have found that I miss my text messages when Mundu is on my phone...it happened once a while ago and I deleted mundu...well I wanted to try mundu again...and today I have been having all kinds of troubles missing voicemails and texts
    Are you in an EVDO area?
    I hate to say it but I think Verichat gave up this morning. I read that Nokia bought them and closed it down.

Anyone else hear this???
    Quote Originally Posted by pita View Post
    I hate to say it but I think Verichat gave up this morning. I read that Nokia bought them and closed it down.

Anyone else hear this???
    A lot of people have heard this...
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Have anyone try the IM+ Version 2.8?

I used my trail long time ago and wondering whether their background mode stays connected.

Thanks!
    I am new to IM (with MSN) and am trying several software solutiones for my Treo 680. So far:
    - Quick IM crashes constantly
    - Causerie works in its erratic mode...
    - Chit Chat Lite is a little better, but crashes half the time.
    - Verichat v. 1.04 works fine, but it is not for sale and is discontinued (by Nokia) I wulld like to download v 2.xx

Not many alternatives left. Will try Mundu and IM+ and see how they work. I certainly would like a simple elegant solution like Verichat. Does anybody have it??
    Try Chatopus it has a no thrills ui but is very stable. It's harder to setup since it uses jabber but once setupo it's great.
    charcape7: Please send an email to support@mantragroup.com with the issue description. We will resolve the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by charcape7 View Post
    I am new to IM (with MSN) and am trying several software solutiones for my Treo 680. So far:
    - Quick IM crashes constantly
    - Causerie works in its erratic mode...
    - Chit Chat Lite is a little better, but crashes half the time.
    - Verichat v. 1.04 works fine, but it is not for sale and is discontinued (by Nokia) I wulld like to download v 2.xx

Not many alternatives left. Will try Mundu and IM+ and see how they work. I certainly would like a simple elegant solution like Verichat. Does anybody have it??
    Tried Mundu v4 - Excellent! Not one crash and very easy to use. I like to share my experience.
    It disconnects from AIM, Yahoo or MSN but does not reconnect them back automatically despite the settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    It disconnects from AIM, Yahoo or MSN but does not reconnect them back automatically despite the settings.
    Yep, Mundu is trash. Next best option, Chatopus, the author doesn't even seem to have a clue that reconnecting is an obvious feature. I asked.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    I thought MunduIM had an SMS feature!?

Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D View Post
    I would suggest you forget about causerie and look to Mundu 4. It seems to run as quick as verichat, and is catching up in features. Mundu 4 even introduced file transfers. Still no SMS, but it's only $11 and that a one time fee.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    A new version of Chatopus is out which now includes support for the Treo 755p. Previously it had been keeping the screen active constantly without regard to the auto-shutoff.

Release Notes for v2.16

Jun 3, 2007

* Treo 755p support
    * Easier account setup for LiveJournal's LJ Talk
    * A clearer recording of the default uh-oh sound effect
    * Bug fixes
    Do not use -- don't even install -- that AOL AIM for Palm software. It is buggy and will crash and screw up your Treo.

I couldn't figure out why my Treo would periodically go into a reset loop. It was especially bad around upgrade time, or when upgrading the ROM. The 700p gave me the worst crashes at all; I spent a while blaming Palm's out of date OS.

Actually, it was just the AIM software. Which I was running on someone's Treocentral recommendation. &$%&$$# whoever recommended it without testing.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Anyone try that GizmoTreo app yet?
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    Anyone try that GizmoTreo app yet?
    I was on a road trip and downloaded it directly on my Treo, but needs a Gizmo account and it doesn't offer any ways to sign up for one on your Treo, you have to download and install their PC client then you can sign up for an account with it. I don't know why they don't simply let you sign up for an account on their website, this is quite stupid if you ask me.