1.    #1  
    Is anyone else experiencing problems when they try to run Webviewer on the 650? Everytime I try to connect to a page, I get the following error:

Unexpected server response: 411 Length Required; null

Anyone else get it to work or have an idea as to how to fix this? I have Midlet HQ installed so I'm not sure how to fix this. Thanks in advance!
    I wasn't even sure WebViewer worked at all on the 650. Are you using the old Java Machine?
    Quote Originally Posted by elliotchi
    Is anyone else experiencing problems when they try to run Webviewer on the 650? Everytime I try to connect to a page, I get the following error:

Unexpected server response: 411 Length Required; null

Anyone else get it to work or have an idea as to how to fix this? I have Midlet HQ installed so I'm not sure how to fix this. Thanks in advance!
    change the port to 8080...it is in their FAQ on their support site...

"I'm getting the error "unexpected server response 411 length required; null" when using one of the Reqwireless applications on my palmOne device, what do I need to do?

Start the Reqwireless application, select 'Settings' -> 'Advanced' and switch the 'Connection Port' setting from 80 to 8080."

from....

http://reqwireless.com/support_faq.h...m-connectivity

answers can be found here as well..

http://discussion.treocentral.com/search.php?

Let us know how it works on the 650. I haven't installed it yet, I didn't think the java is supported on the 650.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks dutch...i got it to work but it's not very fast...16 kb/sec...my blazer gets around 120...disappointing to say the least...any one else get better speeds?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    According to the reqwireless website, they have a version of WebViewer for the 650, but you have to install an IBM branded Java software program that sells for $5.95. But, I am not interested in spending another $6.00 to be disappointed. I can live with Blazer, until I find a better browser. Maybe it's WebViewer - let me know.