1.    #1  
    Aside from loving this device and very glad I got it, I am having a few problems at the moment that I'm hoping someone on the board can help me solve:

1. Picture Attachments in E-mail. When I attach a picture to an email and send it it does not open the picture. (I am able to use Pictureshare)

I'm getting the following error message: "Microsoft Photo Editor. Cannot determine type."

2. Video Attachments in E-mail. When I attach a video to an email and send it it does not open the video either.

I'm getting the following error message: "Cannot open file xxxxx because it is not a file that Quicktime understands." (I have the latest version of Quicktime.)

3. 600 Calendar Files When I installed my software I completely wiped off all of my 600 files to avoid imcompatibility. I was able to beam over my Contacts but cannot figure out how to get my Calendar files back onto the 650. I still have the HS folder in my Recycle bin and I have tried to put the Microsoft Conduits in my PalmOne Desktop Install file but I'm not able to get my Calendar files back over to the 650. Any suggestions:

Any help would be great!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Now I feel like I have somehow screwed you up. If you read this thread

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=button

you might see the benifit in why I transfered that way. I also had these probs but when I did it the way I told you my 650 was zippy again.

Anyway about your calendar.... I am going to figure this out. How many records would you say you have in there?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Now I feel like I have somehow screwed you up. If you read this thread

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=button

you might see the benifit in why I transfered that way. I also had these probs but when I did it the way I told you my 650 was zippy again.

Anyway about your calendar.... I am going to figure this out. How many records would you say you have in there?
    Lol, now that would make me a loose woman.

No problem Sxtg, it's all in the learning curve. I appreciate your help and time! We'll figure it out.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    3. 600 Calendar Files When I installed my software I completely wiped off all of my 600 files to avoid imcompatibility. I was able to beam over my Contacts but cannot figure out how to get my Calendar files back onto the 650. I still have the HS folder in my Recycle bin and I have tried to put the Microsoft Conduits in my PalmOne Desktop Install file but I'm not able to get my Calendar files back over to the 650. Any suggestions:

Any help would be great!
    Problem fixed. Was on the phone with Sprint and I needed to reinstall/modifiy my sync CD to use Microsoft and not the Palm Desktop alone option. Because I had the calendar files already on my computer from the 600 the new sync process includes them in my 650 now.

Question, for those successfully attaching pics and video's, are you using a Mac or Windows? Has anyone had any luck with attaching these types of files to your emails. Come on, I know everyone is not out partying on a Friday night.

Where are the real geeks at?