1.    #1  
    when I launch into agendus pro my Treo goes into a soft reset. The last screen I see is a "sorting contacts" screen. I am using the newest version of agendus pro. Any advise?
    conect the hotsink with the osselator and hold the "P" key while you zlaunch the sd card. then put it in the return envelope and get a new one.
    Just kidding.....Wow, I am getting more and more scared that I will have problems that I don't understand when I get my 650 (promised today or tomorrow).
    Thank goodness for the good people here at treocentral. That is why I have some degree of confidance about buying this new technology.
    Thanks very much for your anticipated help.
    Bruce, the mtgdoc
    I have the same problem once I downloaded the beta verion 9.xxxx from their support forum. Their version for the treo 650 seems to be full of bugs and I removed mine until they get a good version for the 650. Mine was doing the soft reset too ....briefly see the sorting contacts in center of screen and then the soft reset
    They have released Version 9 today and support has emailed me to say it is fully compatible with the 650 and you can run it off the SD Card to save memory. I can't try it until I get home to verify.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the info
    i'll be interested to know how long it takes to retrieve when it's on the sd card. lettuce know??
    Quote Originally Posted by mdg0228
    when I launch into agendus pro my Treo goes into a soft reset. The last screen I see is a "sorting contacts" screen. I am using the newest version of agendus pro. Any advise?
    I have Agendus Pro v.8.06 installed on my T650 and it's been working fine for me.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnetb
    They have released Version 9 today and support has emailed me to say it is fully compatible with the 650 and you can run it off the SD Card to save memory. I can't try it until I get home to verify.
    wait wait wait wait a minute...... Iambic says you can run this off the card? I though you couldn't do that because it would interfere with the alarms, which is the main reason why I use Agendus. This would be great if it indeed works this way.
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    I've installed v9 and still am receiving resets on my palm. Seems to happen most in contacts. Resets the palm, display goes off and the keyboard lights stay on.. .....kind of a holiday them with the red and green lights. So far here are the problems I have noticed: Any of their new items on the today screen (weather & quote of the day) report the server isn't responding, going into contacts causes the 650 to reset, on install Agendus takes over the SMS function of the phone and when I am sent an SMS it resets the phone when I try to go view the message. Anybody else try this latest version?
    Yep... I was using the beta for v9 for the last week or two... moved to the finished version today...

All seems well right now, with the exception of the new weather feature on the Today page... (won't download/update the weather yet) so i just moved it to the bottom and off the screen for now.

other than that I love it... being able to send SMS right out of the contacts list is incredible and convenient.

there is forum over there at iambic.com (not as thorough as our boys here) but they will respond to submitted bugs...
    I got 9 (Pro version) yesterday and can't get it installed on my 600. Every time it starts to install it causes a soft reset. Iambic said "redownload," I did. Iambic said "delete 8.06 and install 9 fresh," I did. Same results. Anyone have any suggestions?
    I've been using Agendus Pro (the beta, as well as the final v9.0) on my T650 for several weeks now. The problem I am having is that my Treo will freeze/become unresponsive after it's been turned off for a while (i.e. the power button has no effect). If I do a reset/remove the battery, all will work fine...until it happens again.

When I uninstall AgendusPro, the behavior stops. I am bummed, cuz I like the "total PIM solution" Agendus offers, but not sure I want to continue to deal with this problem. (I tried Beyond Contacts, but didn't like the fact that you can't change the font size to take advantage of the T650 higher resolution...)