1.    #1  
    This is probably a dumb question, but I couldn't find anything in search, plus I'm getting tired of taking out my battery every other day.

Anyone help? Thanks!
    did your phone come with a manual????? look under the battery cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    did your phone come with a manual????? look under the battery cover.
    LOL
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  4.    #4  
    D'oh! The manual! Well it's at home and I...uh...nevermind...

THANKS!
    if you are using Z launcher like many of us to deal with the memory issue, It also has a soft reset in the menu. Much more convenient than pulling out the stylus, pulling off the cover, . . . . . .

Look under the "device" menu
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    if you are using Z launcher like many of us to deal with the memory issue, It also has a soft reset in the menu. Much more convenient than pulling out the stylus, pulling off the cover, . . . . . .

Look under the "device" menu
    that's cool. hope a soft reset is all i have to do, unfortunately i've neede the hard reset waaay too many times.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Actually, your post is a great tip. The "official" method of resetting a 650 is harder than your tip. With the official method, I have to pull out the stylus, get the battery door off, line up the stylus tip with the reset button, put the door back on, and put the stylus back in its silo. Your method of leaving the stylus in the silo and just unseating and reseating the battery is probably faster and easier.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.