1.    #1  
    There are two things I need my treo 600 to do:

Redialer -I want my phone to carry on redialling until it gets a dial tone I don't want to have to continually tell it to try again.

Hour off - I have various bits of software that will set a time for the treo phone to come on and off but I would like some software that will turn the phone off for just an hour. Too often I turn my phone off during a meeting only to forget to turn it back on. Usually when i do this I'm already in a meeting/interview so don't have the time to set an on time. I just want to click a button to turn off the off the phone (or mute the ringer) for an hour.

Any advice telling me what software does this gratefully received (even if I've missed something blindingly obvious).

I'm sure I can't be the only one who would like his treo to do these things.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Alfie
    Redialer -I want my phone to carry on redialling until it gets a dial tone I don't want to have to continually tell it to try again.
    Yeah! I'll put another vote into that!
    Originally Posted by Abu Alfie
    Redialer - I want my phone to carry on redialling until it doesn't get a busy signal so I don't have to continually tell it to try again.
    What Alfie's kid said... count me in too!
    if you schedule your meetings in the calendar, you can use Brightcam to turn the ringer volume to 0 during those times by adding an entry into the calendar item. check out www.treoware.com or the developers forum on mytreo.net
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    There are two things I need my treo 600 to do:

Hour off - I have various bits of software that will set a time for the treo phone to come on and off but I would like some software that will turn the phone off for just an hour. Too often I turn my phone off during a meeting only to forget to turn it back on. Usually when i do this I'm already in a meeting/interview so don't have the time to set an on time. I just want to click a button to turn off the off the phone (or mute the ringer) for an hour.

Any advice telling me what software does this gratefully received (even if I've missed something blindingly obvious).

I'm sure I can't be the only one who would like his treo to do these things.

Thanks
    For automatically turning phone ON & OFF, guess you can try Batttery Doctor, does just that, go go to Plamgear & do a search

Cheers
  6.    #6  
    I have lots of software that turns the treo phone off and on at a selected time.

I just want something that will turn it off for the period of one hour and then turn it back on.

A re-dialler would be really useful if combined with the speaker phone.
    I have lots of software that turns the treo phone off and on at a selected time.

I just want something that will turn it off for the period of one hour and then turn it back on.

A re-dialler would be really useful if combined with the speaker phone.
    This is a great idea and not too dissimilar from features offered in programs like Profiler. It would be nice to have a utility that controlled various sytem options and you could set shortcut commands to invoke a "script", like on a desktop (ie; turn phone off for 1 hour, fetch email in 15 minutes, turn on bluetooth for 15 minutes, etc).
    Just use Profeo 600 Lite you can do all you want to do.
  9.    #9  
    Profeo will set on and offs but not turn off for an hour - which is what I need.

The search goes on...
    Did you try out Brightcam (post 4)? It won't turn the phone off per se, but will set the ringer volume to 0 at specific times based on your calendar entries.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."