Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Just got off the phone with Pamela at VC and changed my order from the 30 day demo to a Purchase and she said it would more than likely be shipped out in the next couple of days.

FYI. When I emailed jeff last night, he told me that All 30 day Demo orders were going to be shipped last after all purchased were done.
    Shlee, did VC ses you a free charger? I didn't think it was part of the deal.

"Haha! I received a new Treo 650 from VC and a Treo 600 car charger. Greatness"
    My order number is in the 1200s, any idea when they'll ship. Also, any idea on when they'll ship the orders for the 5 additional units some of us placed through P1's roadshow partners?
    Quote Originally Posted by chucka
    Just got off the phone with Pamela at VC and changed my order from the 30 day demo to a Purchase and she said it would more than likely be shipped out in the next couple of days.

FYI. When I emailed jeff last night, he told me that All 30 day Demo orders were going to be shipped last after all purchased were done.
    Thats what Jeff told me to:
    "Sales orders will get first
    shipment priority."
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Thats what Jeff told me to:
    "Sales orders will get first
    shipment priority."
    I think they are lying to get people to buy it. Any word on when the 9XX are shiping?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    I ordered the demo just because...why not? There didn't seem to be any cons and why not postpone a $400 charge past the holidays???
    I thought about doing that, but chose to purchase it straight out because it was not clear to me whether you would pay the discount price or the full price after the trial period was over.
    I got my shipping email 12/03.
    I got an reschedualed delivery date of 12/9 .
    I was order #250 from long Beach Roadshow.

I just returned my Sprint purchased 650.
    waiting impatiently.
    Quote Originally Posted by chucka

I had changed my order to a Demo order after all the issues arising with the Treo 650. If this is true its just going to make people even more angry about the long wait we've had to endure, while it seems that other PalmOne customers were able to get their units long before us. Just fired off an email to Jeff. We'll see what his reply is.
    got mine today. came with a car charger. posting from it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyazz
    was it a 600 or 650 charger
    hotness!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyazz
    what was your order number?
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    why do you guys keep e-mailing the poor man? it seems to me his hands are tied. his sending them out depends on what he gets from palm. stop bothering him please so he can spend his time shipping the ones he has. you guys should be e-mailing palmone - and perhaps someone you met at the roadshow directly...
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Andrew--Can't find the email w/ the order number--I DID order the unit about 3 hours after the morning session ended--don't know if that helped. I WILL post if/when I receive the T650.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecccc
    I had changed my order to a Demo order after all the issues arising with the Treo 650. If this is true its just going to make people even more angry about the long wait we've had to endure, while it seems that other PalmOne customers were able to get their units long before us. Just fired off an email to Jeff. We'll see what his reply is.
    VC is NOT a store. I truly don't understand why you are compalining. If you don't want to pay retail, then do NOT expect retail level of service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome
    VC is NOT a store. I truly don't understand why you are compalining. If you don't want to pay retail, then do NOT expect retail level of service.
    I suppose then anyone who ordered through ViennaChannels has no right to expect a decent level of customer service according to your logic. Sorry, but that doesn't go over too well with me and I'm sure it wouldn't go over too well with the others who ordered through them. Getting a discount on a purchase doesn't mean you give up your right to good customer service and being treated as a valued customer.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Has anyone who went to d.c.'s roadshow receive any shipping info?
    yes the vc order came w/ treo 600 charger! i've got order 451 and 453 (my wifes and another fam member), my order in the 300s isn't even showing shipped yet. so I had to confiscate my wifes 650 man this keyboard is great and the 650 is much smarter! u will love it!
    regarding order #746, jeff sent this last night:

"Should hopefully ship this week."
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    regarding order #1541:

"We do not have a schedule of
    product coming in suffcient quantity from palmOne yet for us to give you a
    delivery date commitment. Could be out up to 30 days."
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast