Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    Just received order #210 This morning. I had requested overnight shipping. I got it, but my total came to $392! Ouch... Well it's good to know that Vienna Channels is working out. I think it would be neat if we could all give a shout out to Jefff for all his hard work... Maybe send him something from the members at TC?
    Lets not go crazy yet, im still waiting for my treo, once I get it then we could give him shoutouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    I think that the reported expected delivery dates were for 12/7 and 12/9. There were a few posts that reported a SUNDAY 12/5 expected delivery date, but since no carrier really delivers on Sunday I can only assume that those dates were errors.

VC buyers should start reporting receipts, tomorrow.

K
    My email said "on or before the 5th" in my shipment email from the 4th, and I previously asked for overnight shipping...maybe the email was automated somehow and just blindly did the math.

No Treo in my hands as of yet though, and my tracking number still only says billing info received, so I don't know where it really is. Hopefully tomorrow?
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo
    Lets not go crazy yet, im still waiting for my treo, once I get it then we could give him shoutouts.

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cpryce
    No Treo in my hands as of yet though, and my tracking number still only says billing info received, so I don't know where it really is. Hopefully tomorrow?
    When did you get the option for Overnight, did you get that option when you place the order?
    I had not heard from Jeff, and higher order numbers were reported being shipped, so I emailed him and just received my tracking number.
    Order #388
    CDMA
    No total charges, but ground shipping to Fort Worth, TX (taxes extra!)
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by IamVincent
    Just received order #210 This morning. I had requested overnight shipping. I got it, but my total came to $392! Ouch... Well it's good to know that Vienna Channels is working out. I think it would be neat if we could all give a shout out to Jefff for all his hard work... Maybe send him something from the members at TC?

Did you receive the full Sprint retail package?
    Cpryce, my order's in the same state as yours, and from my experience with shipping, "Billing Information Received" means that ViennaChannels has printed a shipping label to place on the box. It's possible that UPS doesn't even have the box yet, and that would be the status we'd look for next (something along the lines of "Picked up by UPS".

Its looking like the orders are being sent out from the Dallas/Fort Worth area, Colleyville 70634 zip code. Not sure if this is the warehouse they'll all come from, or just Dallas orders. If I'd known that, I would have driven over and picked it up. Overnight delivery would have been a waste for me, so I'm glad I didn't go that route.

The email from Jeff with the tracking number shows my serial number though. The other email (seems automated/computer generated) shows that the system processed the order Saturday (Dec 4th) morning, so Sunday (Dec 5th) delivery wasn't possible. I'm thinking UPS will pick up today, and I'll get it tomorrow.
    just got off the phone with jeff it is monday 5:25 TEXAS time, my firm has 3 phones and the emails all said they were to be delivered by the 5th but as of even now UPS still shows no box only billing received, JEFF Said he shipped them out today and that it may take UPS a few hours to show it, but he said if you live locally they should get there tomorrow (yea right)
    Vienna Channels is located in Colleyville, just west of DFW airport. I assume that the 650's were shipped there from palmOne. Like rhong, I could have driven up there to get mine.
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    Vienna Channels is located in Colleyville, just west of DFW airport. I assume that the 650's were shipped there from palmOne. Like rhong, I could have driven up there to get mine.
    Zane
    Nah, they must ship from Texas as that is why you are paying tax and us in Cali (where p1 is located) are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo
    When did you get the option for Overnight, did you get that option when you place the order?
    Didn't get an option, I emailed Jeff and asked for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong
    Cpryce, my order's in the same state as yours, and from my experience with shipping, "Billing Information Received" means that ViennaChannels has printed a shipping label to place on the box. It's possible that UPS doesn't even have the box yet, and that would be the status we'd look for next (something along the lines of "Picked up by UPS".

Its looking like the orders are being sent out from the Dallas/Fort Worth area, Colleyville 70634 zip code. Not sure if this is the warehouse they'll all come from, or just Dallas orders. If I'd known that, I would have driven over and picked it up. Overnight delivery would have been a waste for me, so I'm glad I didn't go that route.

The email from Jeff with the tracking number shows my serial number though. The other email (seems automated/computer generated) shows that the system processed the order Saturday (Dec 4th) morning, so Sunday (Dec 5th) delivery wasn't possible. I'm thinking UPS will pick up today, and I'll get it tomorrow.
    I like your reasoning, especially the part about getting it tomorrow. I'm in Austin, so maybe the overnight shipping will get it to me same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Nah, they must ship from Texas as that is why you are paying tax and us in Cali (where p1 is located) are not.

I think that we are doing business with a company (vienna channels) that does not have a presence in Cal. They can still have the items drop shipped from a vendor in Cal and not charge tax in Cal, I think.
    I emailed jeff after I ordered it after the dallas show and he said they would not allow local pick ups.

I just emailed him again (only my 2nd email to him) and asked him if i changed my demo treo 650 to buying the 650 if i would get it any sooner, i guess i'll wait and see what he has to say. i'll post when i hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrenner
    I think that we are doing business with a company (vienna channels) that does not have a presence in Cal. They can still have the items drop shipped from a vendor in Cal and not charge tax in Cal, I think.
    You're right, even if they drop ship, tax would not be charged, assuming they don't have a presence in CA.

Well, my package is in the hands of UPS. Scheduled Delivery of tomorrow. The current UPS status is Origin Scan out of Fort Worth, TX, US. That's the status to look for after you get email from Palm One / Vienna Channels.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhong
    Well, my package is in the hands of UPS. Scheduled Delivery of tomorrow. The current UPS status is Origin Scan out of Fort Worth, TX, US. That's the status to look for after you get email from Palm One / Vienna Channels.
    I thought you had an incorrect tracking number like me. I e-mailed Jeff about it on Saturday and he never responded.
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandango
    I thought you had an incorrect tracking number like me. I e-mailed Jeff about it on Saturday and he never responded.
    he obviously reacted too quickly. many times people get the tracking # before it's acutally propegated through UPS's system.
    I opted for the demo plan.

I am order #624 and got an email from Jeff last week saying that he anticipated my order going out toward the end of THIS WEEK. Now, that information tells me that the demos are, INDEED, shipping right in line with the purchases.

Is there anyone who ordered a demo and got skipped?

K
    I think I am order # 680 (demo), was Jeff responding to your inquery or did he inititate the contact?
    -rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by robber
    I think I am order # 680 (demo), was Jeff responding to your inquery or did he inititate the contact?
    -rob
    I emailed him.

K