Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Got the tracking number....but UPS only says "billing info rec'd", which means it could still be at VC

VC said on or before the 9th, but I don't thinl that'll happen with UPS ground.

oh well. It was a nice dream to think it would come this week.
    Order number in the 6xx range and still havent heard anything....
    Quote Originally Posted by stineb
    Yes true, but clearly says "see back for details" and on the back of the receipt it spells out their 14-day return policy.

If they will confirm it I would get them to put it in writing on the front of the receipt when you buy it with the persons name or get them to print out a screen stating that the holiday return plan is in effect. It is ambiguous.
    It does say that on the front of the reciept it is printed at the bottom in bold black. The back is stating the as long phone has not hit concrete with road rash, like new condition kind of crap, no water damage phones... all that BS cause i asked before i bought it guy was like "yeah if you don't like it before the 31th you can bring it back for full refund or switch it out for a different one"
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandango
    Sprint order 42X, $388.62, we anticipate arrival of your order at your office on or before December 5, 2004.
    Order # 449 ($388.62)
    Recieved shipping email on Sat, 04 Dec 2004 08:27:22 -0800
    Expected arrival date: Dec. 5th 2004
    No follow up

Also, my tracking number is incorrect. It's probably typed in by hand by Jeff.
    Anybody with new information this morning?

Could VC be out of their initial supply?

How long will we wait before VC gets their second shipment from P1?

K
    If anyone has actually received a VC one, please post.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    If anyone has actually received a VC one, please post.
    I think that the reported expected delivery dates were for 12/7 and 12/9. There were a few posts that reported a SUNDAY 12/5 expected delivery date, but since no carrier really delivers on Sunday I can only assume that those dates were errors.

VC buyers should start reporting receipts, tomorrow.

K
    I email Jeff this morning and ask about the GSM model and he said just SOMETIME in January.
    no new e-mail from jeff.......
    were is the shippimg holdong now
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    that guy at vienna channels must be kicking himself for ever getting involved with P1. shouldn't you guys be e-mailing someone at P1 about this? this jeff guy is simply a conduit, right? he can't do anything until P1 actually sends him the things...
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    Anybody with new information this morning?

Could VC be out of their initial supply?

How long will we wait before VC gets their second shipment from P1?

K
    I talked with a rep named Pamela at Vienna Channels yesterday (YES, they were working on Sunday to get those orders out). She mentioned that mine did not go out because my credit card had problems (I used a one-time Internet number - the pre-charge must have wiped the artificial limit I set) DOH!

As a result, mine 42X - got skipped. She did say that they are expecting another shipment Tuesday or Wednesday - and mine will be at or near the top of the heap. So there's your answer.

It sounds like they got in a little over 400 units in the first shipment.

- venture
    Venture
    ======
    Palm V->Palm m505->Handsping Treo 300->
    Handspring Treo 600->PalmOne Treo 650
    Sounds like all CDMA orders should be filled within the next week or two.
    I bet P1 has the GSM before VC get theirs.
    Quote Originally Posted by venture51
    As a result, mine 42X - got skipped. She did say that they are expecting another shipment Tuesday or Wednesday - and mine will be at or near the top of the heap. So there's your answer.

It sounds like they got in a little over 400 units in the first shipment.

- venture
    I think they probably got less than that. Dont' forget that there were A LOT of orders that got cancelled due to the fact that people placed orders with coupon without having attended the road show. I've seen a dozen posts on these boards about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyG
    ... Dont' forget that there were A LOT of orders that got cancelled due to the fact that people placed orders with coupon without having attended the road show...
    that, and the fact that GSM and CDMA were grouped together in the numbering system. I'm guessing that their initial shipment was around 200-250 units.

I'm still curious as to whether anyone opting for the "demo" plan got notification of shipment.

HAS ANYONE OPTING FOR THE "DEMO PLAN" GOTTEN NOTIFICATION OF SHIPMENT?

K
    I attempted to order from vienna channels before I had actually attended the road show and I never received an order number
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    that, and the fact that GSM and CDMA were grouped together in the numbering system. I'm guessing that their initial shipment was around 200-250 units.

I'm still curious as to whether anyone opting for the "demo" plan got notification of shipment.

HAS ANYONE OPTING FOR THE "DEMO PLAN" GOTTEN NOTIFICATION OF SHIPMENT?

K
    N O

-rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by hperry
    I attempted to order from vienna channels before I had actually attended the road show and I never received an order number
    Are you surprised? It was clear all along that the VC special was only for people who actually attended. So ordering before the date of the roadshow would pretty much guarantee they'd throw out your order.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyG
    I think they probably got less than that. Dont' forget that there were A LOT of orders that got cancelled due to the fact that people placed orders with coupon without having attended the road show. I've seen a dozen posts on these boards about that.

That is correct, a few(4) of my friends that did not go to the show but registered for it, tried to place orders but got canceled. My order number is 9XX im just patiently waiting.
    Just received order #210 This morning. I had requested overnight shipping. I got it, but my total came to $392! Ouch... Well it's good to know that Vienna Channels is working out. I think it would be neat if we could all give a shout out to Jefff for all his hard work... Maybe send him something from the members at TC?
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast