Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041
    didn't you save any of the emails that they sent to you confriming the order and such?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I did not print out any emails and I was not given the opportunity to get anything off my computer, not even the the PST file that has all that information. I'm sure I could find his address on a REGULAR computer but not on this sidekick 2. It is not fun surfing on this device.
    Quote Originally Posted by BssinRVer
    I did not print out any emails and I was not given the opportunity to get anything off my computer, not even the the PST file that has all that information. I'm sure I could find his address on a REGULAR computer but not on this sidekick 2. It is not fun surfing on this device.

Did u get the PM i sent you?
    This ViennaChannels deal is really bumming me out. I was able to wait patiently while the GSM model had not been released, but now that it is out, what am I waiting for? There is no end in sight. They don't update the palmoneevents webpage at any regular interval and all they've done is "set expectations" that paying customers will get theirs first. What are we? We are loyal Palm customers and we are paying real money. I'm betting that we are paying as much as they get from Cingular or Sprint wholesale.

It would help if they would at least give us a date, but as far as I can tell, it could be next week or it could be another couple of months. I find myslef checking the Vienna Channels status page every day and the fact that they can't even update it is starting to really annoy me. It is amazing the lengths they will go to alienate their loyal customers.

I can't imagine that 519 phones are really going to break Cingular/ATTs back. I can't even imagine they'd care or why they even have to know about it for that matter. Come on PalmOne, do the right thing. Treat your loyal customers with repect and put an end to this whole Vienna Channels fiasco. Just deliver the phones.
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041