Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3035363738394041 LastLast
    Update:
    People who accidently recieved my package by UPS dropped it off at my home this morning. Tonight I get my treo!!
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    Congrats! It's good to know there are some honest people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Real-ity
    Update:
    People who accidently recieved my package by UPS dropped it off at my home this morning. Tonight I get my treo!!
    I'm very happy for you!

Todd/Indy
    Update:

good news.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    gotta love the fact that good people still live amongst us. congrats! can't wait to pick mine up tonight.

Update:
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Update:
    Whew....
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    turns out i may have jumped the gun on my fedex delivery. i think that package may actually be the 1gb sd card i ordered from newegg last week. so as of today, my 650 is still in transit, though i haven't received any formal notice that it actually shipped other than the e-mail from viennachannels indicating it would ship the next day. ah well - $250 off is still feeling good to me!
    1st SFG (A)

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    you are strong grass hopper.

if you dont mind what did you get for it?
    $529 + shipping

could've maybe gone higher but I wanted to get it over with ASAP
    You are not gonna believe this, I finally got my treo, and it is defective.

Once the power goes out, I cannot turn the unti back on without removing and then putting back the battery. I have done a hard reset and it is still the same problem. I am really PO'ed.
    get it activated, then take it into a sprint store. they should exchange on the spot
    You say "power" do you mean screen backlight? You need to click the green "phone" button twice to turn the screen back on. That threw me for a loop for the first 10 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by orbeyonde

Once the power goes out, I cannot turn the unti back on without removing and then putting back the battery. I have done a hard reset and it is still the same problem. I am really PO'ed.
    Well I was going to sell the 650, but I looked in the box last night and decided that I had to have it. I couldn't resist. It is charging while I am at work, and I will activate it tonight. 600 will go on eBay tonight too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    You say "power" do you mean screen backlight? You need to click the green "phone" button twice to turn the screen back on. That threw me for a loop for the first 10 minutes.
    No, the 650 is completely dead, nothing happens. even a soft reset will not work. I have to remove and then put back the battery for it to work. Im gonna go to the sprint store tomorrow to get it replaced.
    Quote Originally Posted by orbeyonde

What do you mean by "once the power goes out?" Do you mean that the battery is exhausted? As a rule one should never get in that state. If one does, removing and replacing the battery is not a high hurdle.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    I think he means once he turns it off manually. Just took delivery of mine tonight - can't wait for it to charge so I can embark of down the road of first treo smartphone ownership!
    1st SFG (A)

Quote Originally Posted by 1SFG
    I think he means once he turns it off manually. Just took delivery of mine tonight - can't wait for it to charge so I can embark of down the road of first treo smartphone ownership!
    Can we agree that his report is difficult to parse?
    Can someone PM me Jeff's email address. I just got laidoff yesterday and he has my old work email address. GSM order 369
    What I mean is that when the phone shuts off either after being idle for a minute or by my pressing the red phone button, the phone will not turn back on at all. It is completely frozen.

Does anyone know what the return policy is with these vienna channel phones?

My brother just got the ppc6600 and im jealous. It works fine and it looks pretty powerful. Im thinking of switching. Im just really po'ed that i got sent a lemon.
    Received my 650 Wednesday, Feb 2 (my wife on Thursday) from VC but not activating them. Since that time, I was carefully loading software from clean installs, upgrades, and reworking my contacts to minimize any issues. Today, Sunday afternoon my wife and I decided to activate them. Called Sprint and mine would not activate. In fact, it must be replaced because the radio is dead.

We spent three-quarters of SuperBowl trying to get it going moving up the tiers. They all concluded my 650 is bad. My wife's 650 is fine. I had to immediately reactivate my trusty 600. The sequence # of my 650 was 99xx. So, off to Tyson's Corner Store for another. Could be worse.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    Okay. Nobody PM'ed me so can someone just list it here.