Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293435363738394041 LastLast
    Shipping today, should be here tomorrow (i live about 25 miles from VC). #15xx
    I cant wait, i cant wait. when is it going to arrive? cdma #122-
    152x arrived today
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #15xx arrived this morning.

Now the question:
    To eBay, or not to eBay?

If this had shipped anywhere near on time, I would not be asking this question. But now, 2?3?4? months later, I've bought too many expensive toys in the meantime, and I acutally set up a buy it now auction on ebay last night. No one's bid yet, I suppose it's not to late to cancel... ?

Last night the new features weren't winning me over. Guess I'm sticking with the 600 for now. Can I reisist opening this box sitting on my desk?!?
    #1220 CDMA arrived today.

I am in the same boat as you dpuza. Sell or not sell. At the time I ordered the 650 (November 18) could have sold the 600 on ebay for $300 to $350. Now it looks like $200 to $250. I guess everyone is unloading there 600's. Almost not worth selling it for that price.

The 650's appear to be going about $500 to $550. I need to decide whether the 650 is worth the $350 knowing that I won't get $250 for the 600, or sell the 650 on ebay, pocket the cash, and wait until the next Treo comes or till April when I can get the Sprint Credit and purchase a 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by dpuza
    #15xx arrived this morning.

Now the question:
    To eBay, or not to eBay?

If this had shipped anywhere near on time, I would not be asking this question. But now, 2?3?4? months later, I've bought too many expensive toys in the meantime, and I acutally set up a buy it now auction on ebay last night. No one's bid yet, I suppose it's not to late to cancel... ?

Last night the new features weren't winning me over. Guess I'm sticking with the 600 for now. Can I reisist opening this box sitting on my desk?!?
    dont open it, it will suck you in.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I sold my 600 on eBay early in Dec for 250 with many acc, & I do not regret it one bit. The 650 is worth it.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Done. I resisted. I eBay'ed it. Treo 650 recieved and shipped out in the same day. Never opened the box. :-/

I know I'm missing out, stuck with my 600, but I'm probably better off with that chunk of change in my pocket and waiting until the next model when I will qualify for a service agreement discount again. I never wanted to do this... but a lot changes in 4 months
    Received SPS 650 order #1203 this morning (2Feb05) with wife's arriving in the morning Thursday.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    Received Sprint PCS 650 order # 1233 today. Now for the data transfer!!
    GadgetAddict :menu:
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetaddict
    Received Sprint PCS 650 order # 1233 today. Now for the data transfer!!
    Same here. 1259 received...
    Done. I resisted. I eBay'ed it. Treo 650 recieved and shipped out in the same day. Never opened the box. :-/

I know I'm missing out, stuck with my 600, but I'm probably better off with that chunk of change in my pocket and waiting until the next model when I will qualify for a service agreement discount again. I never wanted to do this... but a lot changes in 4 months
    You only live once, and it is only money))

you are strong grass hopper.

if you dont mind what did you get for it?
    Felipe
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Believe the fedex slip on my door this evening is for order # 1398 - dc roadshow.
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Believe what you want. UPS delievered my new Treo 650 from Vienna Channels to the wrong house. I have no idea where it is. It says "Delivered". Maybe it was, but it wasn't delivered to me.

I'm trying to stay calm, but i'm extremely pissed off. I've waited 2 months and someone else has my 650 that I paid for.
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by Real-ity
    Believe what you want. UPS delievered my new Treo 650 from Vienna Channels to the wrong house. I have no idea where it is. It says "Delivered". Maybe it was, but it wasn't delivered to me.

I'm trying to stay calm, but i'm extremely pissed off. I've waited 2 months and someone else has my 650 that I paid for.
    that sucks. did you call ups? what they say?
    Felipe
    I left a couple messages, I also let Jeff at Vienna know, just so both sides are aware what he shipped is MIA.
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    I emailed Jeff yesterday re: the est. ship date for the unlocked GSM Treo. This was the response I received.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    I do not have any ship date estimates as palmOne has not communicated their delivery date intentions yet to us. The phones will be unlocked and we will not charge your card until shipment date.

Jeff
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    that sucks. did you call ups? what they say?
    Yup, they can only do something if the shipper requests a "investigation". So I have to somehow get ahold of Vienna Channels. The only phone number on thier web site is Jeff's number, and I just left him a message.

Looks like Vienna Channels is a one guy shop, Jeff. He owns the domain, he is the central phone number, etc. And I have to rely on him to fix this for me, when he's too busy to answer most people.

I think i'm sunk
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Update:
    I got ahold of Jeff (It went to his cell phone, what's the deal here) and he said that once he gets to his office he will look up my order and see what he can do. He sounded pretty confused. "So, where did it get delivered?" I wish I knew myself.
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?