Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041 LastLast
    Received purchase confirmation for order #123X this morning. No shipping information yet. All I can say is that it's about time.

CGordonn
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    Received purchase confirmation for order #123X this morning. No shipping information yet. All I can say is that it's about time.

CGordonn
    Same here. 125X...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragan
    Same here. 125X...
    Got my order confirmation also. Order #123X Finally!!
    GadgetAddict :menu:
    194 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Order #15xx (Sprint) and still no order confirmation or credit card charge
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Got my receipt confirmation this evening for order 139* from the DC show. Looks like it ships tomorrow per the e-mail and my total charge was $359.00. Hooah!
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Any idea what to do if we never received an order #? Who do we contact? Went to the Dallas show and placed the order online, but never received ANY emails from Vienna Channels!
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dpuza
    Order #15xx (Sprint) and still no order confirmation or credit card charge
    Yay! I got my confirmation/receipt this morning. "ships by Monday".

$359.00 pending charge on my credit card.

And you're first questioning it now? You should email Jeff Marinangel (jeff.marinangel@viennachannels.com as soon as you can. I think the number is 817.308.8188 (from their website). Hopefully you saved some sort of proof of attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    Any idea what to do if we never received an order #? Who do we contact? Went to the Dallas show and placed the order online, but never received ANY emails from Vienna Channels!
    123x

On my card now. Dunno when I'll get it.

No word on my fathers order -- 15xx.
    i'm 125X. should be charged today.
    14xx and i'll be charged today!
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    Shipping notice for order #123X received today, with delivery date of Feb. 2nd.

CGordonn
    Quote Originally Posted by RWerksman
    No word on my fathers order -- 15xx.
    Update: Charged + shipped. Should be delivered by 2nd.
    Friend of mine received shipping confirmation... 155x
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dpuza
    Yay! I got my confirmation/receipt this morning. "ships by Monday".

$359.00 pending charge on my credit card.

Got in my email inbox "Order 1541 Shipment and Tracking Information"

Your UPS tracking number is ************** and we anticipate arrival of your order at your office on or before February 2, 2005. We hope you and your business benefit from this great Treo product from palmOne.
    Recieved confirmation and tracking # for order #1364. But I'm not really that excited anymore, because I already got a Treo650 from OTI. I'll just give it to my girlfriend. But, she might find it a little to tedious, so I'll probably end up putting it on ebay, after she flips out when the phones resets in the middle of a simple task.
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
    Have anyone recieved this email. I don't know why I would get this after a payment confirmation and Tracking #

Pamela Bofinger" <pamela.bofinger@viennachannels.com> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
    To: dwayne@softwebsolutions.net, lhughey@gmail.com, garyzimmerman@earthlink.net, robert.wenger@citigroup.com, jefwvu@excite.com, zeloe326i@yahoo.com, hythompson@sprintpcs.com, sdw@lig.net, dyun@securedsciences.com, keithmeyer@hotmail.com, areiter@corinthiandesign.com, ethansanderson@hotmail.com, mtcer@msn.com, sperlin@healthmanagement.com, vze2rzmb@verizon.net
    Subject: FW: Treo order - credit card information
    Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:55:17 -0600

We have unsuccessfully attempted to process your order today due to your credit card not being accepted. To assure your place in the queue, please provide us the following information for a Visa or Mastercard which is current with accurate billing address and information.

Card number:

Type:

Expiration

CVV on back (3 digits)

Billing name

Billing address including city, state and zip code.

Thank you for responding to this as soon as possible.

Pamela Bofinger

Vienna Channels

1904 Industrial Blvd. Suite 104

Colleyville TX, 76034

817-874-8360

Don't know how legit this is so I left Jeff a message to call me back.
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
    Also, I checked with UPS, and my package has already been shipped. So I guess someone is pulling a scam here.
    Yes, that is very Odd. LOL

It could be a massive email error. I've received shipping info from a software maker and after two weeks found out it was shipped to some person on the east coat (I'm on the west coast). When, confronted the software maker claimed there was an error in the tracking number sent to everyone. I cancelled my order, received credit, and the software arrived a week later. Well, I'm not paying for it.
    Got my confirmation on Friday. Had I got it in December or early January I would have opened it right away and started using it. Recently though I have been toying with the idea of just selling it on eBay for $600++ because of all of the issues I have been reading about. My 600 is doing just fine, and I have a feeling their will be another new Treo out around November that really addresses the memory issue and sluggish performance of the 650 and the NAND shortcomings.