Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2732333435363738394041 LastLast
    I am so upset.....

I e-mailing and calling jeff and company.... and no responses..... what so ever! any help please im order 14xx
    lol @ people still not getting their 650s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi-emu
    I am so upset.....

I e-mailing and calling jeff and company.... and no responses..... what so ever! any help please im order 14xx
    order 59X for GSM ... I feel Your Pain. Just think how much longer I have to wait .....
    Maybe they're out on the road.

Doesn't this: http://www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents tell you what you need to know?

It says: Sprint: Satisfied Thru order Number 1198. 153 People Remain in the Que. More Product On Order, Date still TBDTBDTBD. $Check$ $back$.

Since you're 14xx you're obviously one of the 153.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi-emu
    I am so upset.....

153 in que and satisfied up to 1198, although someone with 14xx is still waiting. That doesn't add up........
    Not exactly accurate...I was order number 1199, got mine.
    There are lots of GSM orders included. They are intermixed with Sprint phones. I'm sure the numbers aren't mathematically exactly correct, but pretty close.
    Quote Originally Posted by adalal
    153 in que and satisfied up to 1198, although someone with 14xx is still waiting. That doesn't add up........
    2 weeks ago I got a call from a sales rep at GoodLink, wanting to follow up on their sales pitch from the DC roadshow. Needless to say I told him exactly what I thought on how badly palmOne and ViennaChannels have handled distribution of the phones, and that GoodLink can blame these two entities for loosing any potential sales from my company this year. He had no idea there was such turmoil in the distribution of the roadshow phone orders, and promissed to follow up with his palmOne contact on when the remaining CDMA phones would be distributed. Per his rep, all remaining CDMA roadshow phones were to be in the hands of the users by the end of Jan.

Well, its now Jan. 25th and I have yet to receive any new information from VC on my order 12XX. I emailed Jeff last week regarding current status and anticipated ship date and have not received a response. I am content to wait since the roadshow price cant be beat, but these delays and lack of solid...or even semi-solid...fulfilment information is frustrating to say the least.

Patiently waiting...
    CGordonn
    Just Read the News about another Possible Delay in releasing the GSM version... Guess I Need to Go back to My original prediction of the GSM version being released after 5000 Posts & a Month prior to the announcment Of the Much Improved Treo 700 (Sprint Version Of Course)

Vienna Channels order 59X GSM
    order #122- for CDMA, still waiting. DOHHHHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    2 weeks ago I got a call from a sales rep at GoodLink, wanting to follow up on their sales pitch from the DC roadshow. Needless to say I told him exactly what I thought on how badly palmOne and ViennaChannels have handled distribution of the phones, and that GoodLink can blame these two entities for loosing any potential sales from my company this year. He had no idea there was such turmoil in the distribution of the roadshow phone orders, and promissed to follow up with his palmOne contact on when the remaining CDMA phones would be distributed. Per his rep, all remaining CDMA roadshow phones were to be in the hands of the users by the end of Jan.

Well, its now Jan. 25th and I have yet to receive any new information from VC on my order 12XX. I emailed Jeff last week regarding current status and anticipated ship date and have not received a response. I am content to wait since the roadshow price cant be beat, but these delays and lack of solid...or even semi-solid...fulfilment information is frustrating to say the least.

Patiently waiting...
    CGordonn
    Waiting for the VC Sprint phones must be almost as bad as waiting for GSM. However, you are waiting to pay a discounted price while we will have to pay a premium after all this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    Just Read the News about another Possible Delay in releasing the GSM version... Guess I Need to Go back to My original prediction of the GSM version being released after 5000 Posts & a Month prior to the announcment Of the Much Improved Treo 700 (Sprint Version Of Course)

Vienna Channels order 59X GSM
    I do not think that we can sustain interest to 5000. Our numbers are shinking. Even Specimen38 is talking about skipping the 650 and waiting for the 700. Can P1 last long enough to do a 700?
    WTF is my phone? Emailed jeff, and no replies. Must be tired of us emailing him. Good thing I ordered from OTI, recieving phone tomorrow. Too bad I have to sign a two year agreement, but atleast I get free vision for two years When I do eventually recieve this one from VC, I'll just give it to my girlfriend.
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
    What's up with Vienna Channels not shipping the last 153 Sprint phones. They have been stuck at this point for some time. I am waiting for a GSM phone but if I were one of the poor people who hadn't gotten their Sprint phone yet I'd be going ballistic.

What I am wondering is WHY? Is there really a shortage of Sprint phones and they are waiting for another manufacturing run from HTC? Is PalmOne having a change of heart about supplying phones to ViennaChannels? Are they going to make us wait to see who gives in and pays full price? That would stink.
    I just got an update from Jeff at Vienna Channels today. He wrote that my order (Sprint 650 #12xx) will ship by noon Friday.

If you're wondering why Jeff responded to me when he hasn't responded to others then my two cents are that I'm moving on Sunday Jan 30 so I emailed Jeff with a new shipping address and a request for an update. I asked nicely, too.

I hope this thing is worth the wait! And good luck to all of you with GSM orders...

HK
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbertKornfeld
    I just got an update from Jeff at Vienna Channels today. He wrote that my order (Sprint 650 #12xx) will ship by noon Friday.

If you're wondering why Jeff responded to me when he hasn't responded to others then my two cents are that I'm moving on Sunday Jan 30 so I emailed Jeff with a new shipping address and a request for an update. I asked nicely, too.

I hope this thing is worth the wait! And good luck to all of you with GSM orders...

HK
    If you check out the VC event website, it is now updated! But it doesn't help us folks waiting on GSM phones, though.

http://www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Clorto
    If you check out the VC event website, it is now updated! But it doesn't help us folks waiting on GSM phones, though.

http://www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents
    Treo 650

Sprint: Satisfied Thru order Number 1198. 153 People Remain in the Que. 200 devices being received by January 28 with all purchase orders expected to ship by February 3. Demo orders will begin shipping immediately thereafter. It will be tight to fulfill all demo orders, however our estimate is that we will come very close.
    Woo Hoo !!! It looks like I'm finally going to get the 650. It's been a long wait!
    GadgetAddict :menu:
    Confirmation: Order #120* CDMA 650 Shipping Friday, 28Jan05
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    Charged to card @ 1PM today. $359.00. Unknown arrival but probably next week sometime.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint