Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738394041 LastLast
    Getting closer, last of the CDMA'ers!
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dpuza
    Not that I want to run programs from an SD card in the first place...
    That's what pisses me off. If your going to cripple it at least let us have 2 sd slots. That would help with having programs on 1 and a/v on the other. I could live with that solution.
    I got to be getting closer the GSM'er time to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by BssinRVer
    I got to be getting closer the GSM'er time to play.
    Just Sittin Here Holdin My Breath
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    Just Sittin Here Holdin My Breath
    Please do not do that.
    have all the cdma'ers got theirs?

what was that url to see the update? oh wait, i will search.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe

WOW the URL is on your signature.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts

No, I'm one of the 153 still waiting for the Sprint Treo 650 from VC.
    The issue is not whether the CDMA'ers have gotten their but whether Sprint has gotten theirs. The strategy is to move anyone who will move to Sprint before releasing the gsm phones. This is consistent with what happened on the 600. There is no 650GSM until someone offers it for sale. Only in the road show has anyone even taken an order for it.
    still waiting for mine.

my father is still waiting for his.

both sprint.

12xx and 15xx respectivley...
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    WOW the URL is on your signature.
    oh, i knew i had it someplace.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Order# 90x (NYC Roadshow 11/16) received today. Finally.
    Orders 120x and 131x SPCS DC RS 18Nov still waiting..........
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    so, is it a given that all vc cdma buyers will get theirs before the first gsm user get one?

i think so.
    I have order number 14xx for GSM. Does that mean I'm not in the queue?
    No, because GSM hasn't even started shipping yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Clorto
    I have order number 14xx for GSM. Does that mean I'm not in the queue?
    I have been waiting patiently for the Sprint 650 to be shipped from Vienna. But now I'm starting to become really irritated about this roadshow deal. Over 2 months waiting for a product that's readily available in any Sprint store and a number of other places. Has anyone received any update from Jeff @ Vienna? I've checked the webpage, but nothing has changed.
    GadgetAddict :menu:
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetaddict
    I have been waiting patiently for the Sprint 650 to be shipped from Vienna. But now I'm starting to become really irritated about this roadshow deal. Over 2 months waiting for a product that's readily available in any Sprint store and a number of other places. Has anyone received any update from Jeff @ Vienna? I've checked the webpage, but nothing has changed.
    Yes, it has been quite a wait. On the other hand, look at the price you would pay if you bought your 650 from a Sprint store or other places. Full price as compared to $349.00 + shipping. Then add the fact that you will get a later (and possibly better) build than those who opted to get the 650 right when they were first available.

Lastly, look at the wealth of fixes, information, patches, etc within this forum posted by those who got them first and, imho, I still think we still have a great deal. I haven't received any updates via email lately but let's hope for SOON!
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    Hey You lucky folks that have already recieived your 650 from VC , what came with the phone ? (case,charger, etc.?)
    from VC I got the phone, 650 car charger, BT ear piece, leather carrying case, anf $150 coupon on any purchase from P1. Oh, wait I am dreaming I don't even have the phone from VC.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Nothing came with the phone that wasn't in the Sprint box. I was order #949. Some earlier people got car chargers (for the 600 and then the 650) but the last batch of orders got nothing.

Unless you count the entertainment value you get from environmentally friendly foam peanuts! OMG, they melt in water!! Hours of fun!! Amaze your pets!!