Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    good question - i'm about 12 after you and by your count, my number doesn't exist! yet i know it does because jeff provided me with my number a few weeks back. still looks like i'm in that 153 though. no charge to the card, and no e-mail. my $250 saved did take care of my airfare and hotel for two nights to make my first trip to the detroit auto show though!

Quote Originally Posted by Real-ity
    Hmmm.. i'm number 1388. If there are 153 people left, and they have shipped up to 1198: 153+1198=1351. Where are the rest?
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    100x Arrived today
    Well mine arrived today, its sitting at home waiting.. I'm almost scared to open it and start dealing with the problems that others say they have....
    GOT MINE!!! Order #1037 Sprint
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Well, now that a whole new batch of people are recieving them, what are your impressions in 50 words or less?

For those of us 15xx and/or GSM still waiting.

Was it worth the wait?
    Quote Originally Posted by dpuza
    what are your impressions in 50 words or less?
    Awesome
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    Got a nice surprise when I got home today, despite the fact that I didn't get any shipping/tracking information sent to me.

Order# 112X

Just in time to put into action on a business trip. Can't wait for the possible frustration, and the complete joy.
    I got mine, order number 112x
    One question though, earlier on, people were getting car chargers with their orders. I didn't get one.
    Did they stop that, and what's the reason for the disparity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Primate
    I got mine, order number 112x
    One question though, earlier on, people were getting car chargers with their orders. I didn't get one.
    Did they stop that, and what's the reason for the disparity?
    I didn't get a car charger with my Treo either (Sprint VC order #762). I guess the people that got in early got a double bonus.
    This is speculation but, I think what happen was that Vienna Channels was given a bunch of car chargers, by Palm, that were about to become obsolete to give away with orders for Treo 600's, which was only available during the inception of the early Roadshows. Vienna Channels not aware of the difference sent the first 650 people the Treo 600 charger accidently, not knowing the difference. With egg on their face, they replaced the the 600 chargers with the 650.
    From what I remember that was posted earlier, I don't think the 650 users who got 600 chargers got replacements but a limited numer of later buyers got the right ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    This is speculation but, I think what happen was that Vienna Channels was given a bunch of car chargers, by Palm, that were about to become obsolete to give away with orders for Treo 600's, which was only available during the inception of the early Roadshows. Vienna Channels not aware of the difference sent the first 650 people the Treo 600 charger accidently, not knowing the difference. With egg on their face, they replaced the the 600 chargers with the 650.
    so, is it a given that all vc cdma buyers will get theirs before the first gsm user get one?

i think so.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    112X, mine was waiting when I got home. Sprint PCS Vision is still trying to provision.
    My third Party Vienna Channels Palm One partner called today, as well as my Cingular Rep, Two independant verifications!!! to let me know that Cingular is shipping by the end of the month. Thank God!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    This thing rocks! It addresses all of the issues with 600. The memory issues are a really big problem. You don't really understand until you get the 650 and have to make tough decision about what apps to leave off. All and all for $359.99 it was steal!
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    makes sense since none of the gsm companies are even selling it yet. but don't worry - i'm so far back on the list of cdma buyers that i'll probably get mine when yours ships.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    so, is it a given that all vc cdma buyers will get theirs before the first gsm user get one?

i think so.
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by jruss78
    This thing rocks! It addresses all of the issues with 600. The memory issues are a really big problem. You don't really understand until you get the 650 and have to make tough decision about what apps to leave off. All and all for $359.99 it was steal!
    I agree this memory issue is limiting the phone. There needs to be some type of fix or upgrade.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkwolf
    I agree this memory issue is limiting the phone. There needs to be some type of fix or upgrade.
    Just send away for the free 128MB SD card that Palm One offers as a solution. Problems solved.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Just send away for the free 128MB SD card that Palm One offers as a solution. Problems solved.
    Ok yeah I was being sarcastic, but in all seriousness now, what would make more sense for Palm One to do would be to offer a rebate for ZLauncher or bundle it with the Treo 650 since I'm assuming I'll have to use it to launch programs from the SD card when I recieve my Treo 650 from Vienna Channels and run into the memory problems on the first hotsync. Or just make the PalmOS smart enough to handle running programs from an SD card out of the box.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Ok yeah I was being sarcastic, but in all seriousness now, what would make more sense for Palm One to do would be to offer a rebate for ZLauncher or bundle it with the Treo 650 since I'm assuming I'll have to use it to launch programs from the SD card when I recieve my Treo 650 from Vienna Channels and run into the memory problems on the first hotsync. Or just make the PalmOS smart enough to handle running programs from an SD card out of the box.
    Not that I want to run programs from an SD card in the first place...