Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 242930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    well if it's looks spotty for you robert - chances are i won't be in this group as well. i'm order number 139x. still, we're getting close, and the $250 i'm saving will pay for my trip to detroit next week to check out the auto show. good times awaiting the arrival of the 650!
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    FYI, mine was over 1198 and was told I would get a tracking number today...(of course that was yesterday I was told that, so things may have changed).

I feel for Jeff and Pam...
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Order 84x, SprintPCS CDMA, arrived today. No car charger. I'll start the T600 -> 650 migration tonight.
    - Fushigi
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert K.
    I'm 121x... I sure hope that I made this cut How are you all getting in touch with Pam? All I get is Jeff's voice-mail.
    I bet you do get his voicemail. Jeff is bout to go postal on us
    Got my 650 today whooo hooo ...
    no car charger or memory, I could have sworn that some people said they got a car charger with it or memory ..
    I believe you need to fill out a form on PalmOne's site. They'll send you a 128mb SD card, gratis.

The car chargers were evidently an extra that VC has sitting around and was just trying to move out of the warehouse. Nice, but not part of the deal

Mine gets here Monday. I should have had it shipped faster...
    and spent all this time waiting like a junkie for his dealer...

I'd scoop this up if I could afford it"
    http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ele/54552220.html

I could have saved $30 and gotten it sooner...

funny

BTW, #981, arriving on Monday.
    I have been waiting for my phone all day and it is still not here and I need to leave shortly. Did Vienna ship the phones with signature required or will the UPS driver leave it?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mlaw8
    I have been waiting for my phone all day and it is still not here and I need to leave shortly. Did Vienna ship the phones with signature required or will the UPS driver leave it?

Thanks.
    They left mine on my porch.
    I just got my Sprint purchase (#869) NYC roadshow from UPS... it sat at my company's loading dock for about 1 hour but I finally have it!! No car charger was in the box. Ordering my free 128MB SD card right now. Thanks y'all for continuously keeping everyone updated on their status! It helped me keep my sanity... well maybe not. ;-) See you in other threads.
    I just got my order number 917 from the NY roadshow. NO FREE CAR CHARGER!! I was hoping to get that. Still a GREAT DEAL!!!
    Im real happy, my second treo and this one does not have a broken screen. I have to call lockline.
    Last edited by elbombillo2; 01/07/2005 at 05:32 PM.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
    The VC website was just updated:

http://www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents

Treo 650

Sprint: Satisfied Thru order Number 1198.* 153 People Remain in the Que.* More Product On Order, Date still TBDTBDTBD. $Check$ $back$.

GSM: No Carrier date released yet.* 519 People in the Queue.* Product is on order with no firm eta into Vienna Channels for initial shipments.* Check back.
    Few people care anymore since you already have your treos. But some of us are still waiting...
    Don't know if anybody has used this yet, but if you want an RSS feed on your shipment, try:

http://www.young-technologies.com/ut...rackingNumber=[number goes here]

Supposedly my treo passed through Nashville around 8:00PM today... :-)
    Woo hoo, my treo just got dropped off the truck into Parsippany, NJ and should be at me tomorrow...

I just set up my Kensington bluetooth adapter on my laptop so I am all set.
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    Hmmm.. i'm number 1388. If there are 153 people left, and they have shipped up to 1198: 153+1198=1351. Where are the rest?
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by Real-ity
    Hmmm.. i'm number 1388. If there are 153 people left, and they have shipped up to 1198: 153+1198=1351. Where are the rest?

Remember the t600's and the GSM 650's are in that mix too ..
    As well as all those folks who ordered but won't get one because they didn't attend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    Remember the t600's and the GSM 650's are in that mix too ..
    number 1004...got it today!

Trying to set up the bluetooth and having a bit*h of a time!
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    My father is order 15xx.

Whole lotta people mixed in...
    1114 arrived about 4:00pm!
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.