Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 232829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
    For a few bucks I can have them move you up to the top. This guy will do anything for money.
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    hmmm, they must have gotten the advanced training from the second grade teacher that made the seating arraingement in reverse order.

very sophisticated
    we're both in Jersey. No gratitious love for your neighbors. It could be me next to you in the rain
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeeooo
    ditto.

Received the same email for both me and my wife. Both orders were 117x CDMA 650's from the DC RoadShow. I have never been so excited to have my credit card charged before in my life
    That sucks! I've got a lower order number than you (111x), also CDMA, and haven't heard a thing. I'd love to know how VC decides what orders to fill next, because they sure don't seem to do it in numeric order.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    It's official! Order # 114x DC RS was shipped last night! I am so excited to finally get my hands on this baby. Even with the delays you can't beat this discount, especially if you sell your old Treo, which I'm doing. And this is just in time for my b-day!
    Just got word that mine (#1180, CDMA, DC Show) is shipping out today.
    Last edited by Gregg; 01/05/2005 at 09:03 AM.
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
    Bob,

I'd give Jeff a call and inquire about your order.

Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by RWerksman
    Damn!

Order number 123X, and I am in the next shipment from PalmOne.

I guess we have a good idea where the break is...
    I'm 1237 for Sprint -- can you tell me how you know that you're in the next shipment and not this one? I was hoping to get mine in this shipment... Is your order number lower than mine?

The last update I had said the next shipment would not come until the 2nd or 3rd week in January. -Thanks
    I got the confirmation too! I am order #117x. Has anyone received shipping details? I've sent Jeff and email about this and I am waiting to hear back from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by RWerksman
    Damn!
    Order number 123X, and I am in the next shipment from PalmOne.
    I guess we have a good idea where the break is...
    123x here to. The highest order number I see posted so far is 119x, soooooo its 44 phones or so left to go for me.

CGordonn
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbertKornfeld
    I'm 1237 for Sprint -- can you tell me how you know that you're in the next shipment and not this one? I was hoping to get mine in this shipment... Is your order number lower than mine?

The last update I had said the next shipment would not come until the 2nd or 3rd week in January. -Thanks
    I emailed Jeff. He responded back.

I wouldnt be surprised if the next shipment doesnt showup until the 2nd/3rd week of Jan...
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I attended the NYC show and just received my tracking # for order number 110X. I should receive it on or before January 11th.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTreo600
    Bob,

I'd give Jeff a call and inquire about your order.

Matt
    I emailed him, and got an almost immediate response. He said he doesn't know why I didn't get an email, but my 650 will ship today!

Now to try it, and decide if the upgrades outweight the drawbacks compared to my 600.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    we're both in Jersey. No gratitious love for your neighbors. It could be me next to you in the rain
    I think you both should try "toothing"....
    Just got off the phone with a Pamela Bofinger at ViennaChannel.

I'm order 112x from the DC show (Sprint)

They sent an email this morning saying my Citi M/C wouldn't go through, after several back and forth emails (all very nice) with me verifying information and providing my cellphone #, she gave me a call a few minutes ago. We tried a bunch of ways to submit the card (and they don't take Discover). She said it was giving an ABS Mismatch, which she said was something not checking out between my name and my address (specifically my zip, she said). We did move somewhat recently (like 5 years ago) but I've used this card quite regularly with no problems elsewhere.

End result - we put it on my bank check card (which is a VISA), and it should get shipped out tomorrow for $359. Sorry to say it, but, "FINALLY"! I do have to say that the woman, Pam, that I dealt with on the phone was very forthright, calm, and helpful.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    getting closer - i'm in the 13xx range, but i am encouraged if they are actually shipping dc show orders now!
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Mine shipped (119x). And you are right...Pam kicks ****!

Greg
    ZIP, you say? One of the blind shots in the dark I tried was giving her my full 9-digit ZIP code, since that's what came up on Citibank's web site. But if their software counts that as a mismatch, that's insane. Most people don't even know their extra four digits. But since they did eventually take my original card, you never know.

Mine's on its way. Who knew I'd be looking forward to Monday and not the weekend?

(You can get the extra four digits by plugging your address into maps.yahoo.com, but I still consider that a complete shot in the dark.)
    Damn plus four... I thought for half a second to try mine (I do know it), when she mentioned zipcode. Is everybody who's having a problem using Citibank? I bet that would be it. I always thought their card was inane cause it has a day in the expiration date. A retail clerk in France told me the card was a fake because it had the day and was in "American" format - 07/31/XXXX, if I remember.

Arggh. Tracking number comes tomorrow, though!
    Quote Originally Posted by gmsmith21
    Mine shipped (119x). And you are right...Pam kicks ****!

Greg
    I'm 121x... I sure hope that I made this cut How are you all getting in touch with Pam? All I get is Jeff's voice-mail.
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert K.
    I'm 121x... I sure hope that I made this cut How are you all getting in touch with Pam? All I get is Jeff's voice-mail.
    Ok... I talked to Jeff. He says they are as high as 1198 right now... and that I may not make it into this group
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama