Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    It appears Amex or Discover is no longer good with Vienna Channels. I swear when you went online and bought them it allowed it. Got an e-mail that said I have to provide either a VISA or Mastercard. What a pain...

Order #1050 from NYC Roadshow, appears to be ready to ship once I can get new CC info to them.
    It was and it did. Guess I'll have to eventually change mine as well .....
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTreo600
    It appears Amex or Discover is no longer good with Vienna Channels. I swear when you went online and bought them it allowed it. Got an e-mail that said I have to provide either a VISA or Mastercard. What a pain...

Order #1050 from NYC Roadshow, appears to be ready to ship once I can get new CC info to them.
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTreo600

I don't think they ever took it, as I used my Mastercard, and if I had the option of AmEx I would have used it. AmEx and Discover are more expensive to the merchant (speaking from experience)
    Actually, you may be ok with AMEX/Discover. I just remembered I used another VISA card which expired 12/2004 and I have a new one. So, since it was delayed so long, the card was no longer valid. My co-worker ordered using Discover and she just received an order confirmation e-mail with nothing about the credit card not being good.

Matt
    It might be nice if VC would update their web status page:

http://viennachannels.com/palmoneevents

to indicate how many 650s they've received and the highest order number they expect to fill from this batch. The page doesn't reflect any of these new shipments. I'm order # 111x and haven't received any recent notices.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Bob, I'm order 1050 and it's shipping today. Just FYI.
    Wow, just when I thought it couldn't get much worse.

My Visa card number (which I use nearly everday without problem) is not being accepted by VC's system despite repeated attempts to authorize the transaction.

I was requested to send them a money order, which I've now done. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll eventually see this Treo 650.

p.s. order# 9xx.
    I had problems with my Visa as well, although they eventually took it. I thought it was just because I moved (I gave them both my new and old addresses when trying to correct it) but I guess not. They eventually took my original card, so I have no idea what the problem was or how it got fixed.
    Just got my "Vienna Channel Management, Ltd. Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation", which I guess means they've charged my credit card. Should I expect it to ship soon?
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgolding
    Just got my "Vienna Channel Management, Ltd. Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation", which I guess means they've charged my credit card. Should I expect it to ship soon?
    based on my experience, you should receive a shipping notice tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgolding
    ditto.

Received the same email for both me and my wife. Both orders were 117x CDMA 650's from the DC RoadShow. I have never been so excited to have my credit card charged before in my life
    Mine shipped today (1.4.05)...Shipped UPS ground out of Texas, expected in NY on Monday

I am order 1004

Shipping was the cheapest was possible. $10 UPS Ground. I asked for the cheapest method though, not sure if it wouldve been the shipping method of choice had i not asked.

Anyone have better luck getting the Treo to NY in less than 4 business days? I would love it by Friday but those trucks take there time driving.
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    And also, I asked to change my VISA to an AMEX and Jeff said:

I am sorry, we really prefer not to take amex and we will keep on your Visa....thanks.

So as much as I wouldve liked getting some points out of this purchase on my AMEX, I went VISA on it anyways.
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    WOW! I'm order number 1002! Damn! Mine is a GSM. (You must have been sitting 2 seats from me in NY )
    Quote Originally Posted by Slk24kgj
    Mine shipped today (1.4.05)...Shipped UPS ground out of Texas, expected in NY on Monday

I am order 1004
    Damn!

Order number 123X, and I am in the next shipment from PalmOne.

I guess we have a good idea where the break is...
    There has got to be something a little screwy with VCs credit card stuff. Got a message saying my personal order 119x (I also had a company order for 5 units) got declined. The same thing happened with the 5 unit order. I used the same credit card for both...each time the card has had a 0.00 balance. The first time it kicked back I figured I just typod...but now that it happened again is a bit weird.

Now I am just waiting for the GSM unit I ordered (as a part of the 5 units)...I can only hope it comes before my trip to Paris in early February...

Greg
    It could be due to the method by which VC submits your purchase. Your CC might flag it as suspicious for some strange combination of reasons. Did you call the bank and ask? Is the ship/bill address the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by gmsmith21
    There has got to be something a little screwy with VCs credit card stuff. Got a message saying my personal order 119x (I also had a company order for 5 units) got declined. The same thing happened with the 5 unit order. I used the same credit card for both...each time the card has had a 0.00 balance. The first time it kicked back I figured I just typod...but now that it happened again is a bit weird.

Now I am just waiting for the GSM unit I ordered (as a part of the 5 units)...I can only hope it comes before my trip to Paris in early February...

Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    WOW! I'm order number 1002! Damn! Mine is a GSM. (You must have been sitting 2 seats from me in NY )
    no GSM's have started shipping yet. I am probably close to the first, order 27x
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I'm quite aware they aren't shipping. However I understand from my inside 100% reliable contacts at VC (DeepGSM) they are shipping the GSM's in reverse numerical order. And DeepGSM has never been proven wrong. He gets his information from his recent break-in at the WaterPalmGate hotel. Indisputable evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    no GSM's have started shipping yet. I am probably close to the first, order 27x
    hmmm, they must have gotten the advanced training from the second grade teacher that made the seating arraingement in reverse order.

very sophisticated
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey