Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 804
  1. #521  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    You obviously missed the entire point and it's not worth taking it any further.
    Thank you.
  2. dpuza's Avatar
    Posts
    194 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #522  
    At least they've acknowledged the situation with an offical statement, and are giving us numbers and a status update page. Although, I haven't recieved the email yet.
  3. #523  
    ....well, I just checked their website, and I can tell you that it's already off the mark. I'm sure they are doing their best to get it up and running (should have been there all along to have saved Jeff TONS of emails), but I'm not sure about the numbering.

    My screen reads:

    "Treo 650
    Sprint: Satisfied Thru order Number 771. 351 People Remain in the Que. More Product On Order, Date still TBDTBDTBD. $Check$ $back$.&$quot$;


    Which is a bit of a slap in the face for this as yet Treoless purchaser with order 76x.

    I guess this means that I JUST missed the cut off for the before Christmas deliveries. This feels every bit as painful as those times when I was the last guy in line not to make it on Space Mountain after a 3 hour wait.
  4. #524  
    You may want to e-mail them to make sure you're still in the system, Yogi. Better to do it now so you know you'll get in on the next shipment.

    Speaking of which, with HerbertKornfeld's note about them getting 200 at the start of the year, I finally know when I'll get my 94x! I wish I knew when I ordered it that it would take seven to eight weeks instead of it being perpetually two weeks away, but I would've ordered it anyway.
  5. #525  
    TO be honest, it looks like VC satisfied what they "projected" to have been ordered from the roadshows (800/satisfied up to 7xx) and P1 put them on a low priority for the holiday season, considering that's when high end consumer based sales are made.
    From what it looks like Vienna has shipped out absolutely no 650 units the entire month of December and won't until the beginnning until next year.

    Personally I would not complain, but my wife and I both signed up and attended the roadshow here in NYC and we're in the upper 9XX's-yes Sprint (hopefully in this next 200 order shipment). A combined $600 in savings is worth the wait for us. I am not sure if I would have done this all over again, but I'm to close to give up now!

    On one hand, I feel sorry for Jeff, as he in stuck in the middle of this melee, dealing with difficult people from top to bottom.
    On the other hand, he probably has a GSM 650 in his hand right now to take his frustration out on so I don't feel to sorry for the guy.

    I hope you all are enjoying your Holiday season.
  6. 1SFG's Avatar
    Posts
    191 Posts
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    #526  
    asked jeff to e-mail me a copy of my order number (couldn't find my print out) and he not only provided me with it (13xx) but gave me an estimate of 3rd or 4th week in January for shipping (sprint 650). I placed my order on 27 November after attending the DC roadshow. Not surprised by the delay, and still worth the discount for me. I'm hopeful that the late shipping date will allow for some software tweaks by P1 before I get it. I'm most hopefuly they'll resolve any sound issues before I get mine.
    1st SFG (A)

    if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
  7. #527  
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCaterer
    On one hand, I feel sorry for Jeff, as he in stuck in the middle of this melee, dealing with difficult people from top to bottom.
    On the other hand, he probably has a GSM 650 in his hand right now to take his frustration out on so I don't feel to sorry for the guy.
    True enough, I think that he and his group have had to deal with ALOT of crap and frustration
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

    Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

    About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  8. #528  
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    True enough, I think that he and his group have had to deal with ALOT of crap and frustration
    Do you think he did that for free? Im sure vienna channel will make money of this. No one does anything for free.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
  9. #529  
    He (they) most definately got paid to organize & run the show but they certainly aren't getting paid for each Treo600/650 that gets sold by using the coupon.
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo2
    Do you think he did that for free? Im sure vienna channel will make money of this. No one does anything for free.
  10. #530  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    He (they) most definately got paid to organize & run the show but they certainly aren't getting paid for each Treo600/650 that gets sold by using the coupon.
    That is part of running a business.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
  11. #531  
    Did anyone else get a car charger with thier 650 from Vienna? It has no label on it - is this safe to use? It has the right connector at least
  12. #532  
    OMG,
    Confirmation of Order Number 776,
    5 just!!! 5 rotten treos before me and I need to wait another month!
    Oh well I guess I just need to get used to it by now...
    Any way, how can I get in touch with this person so I know my order is still valid?
    I hear crickets since my order has been placed...
    Thanks....
  13. #533  
    Quote Originally Posted by robotron
    Did anyone else get a car charger with thier 650 from Vienna? It has no label on it - is this safe to use? It has the right connector at least

    The very first car chargers they sent out were for the 600 and would not work with the 650. They corrected that at some point, not sure excactly when. The one I got from VC (Order 55x) has been working great
  14. #534  
    Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    OMG,
    Confirmation of Order Number 776,
    5 just!!! 5 rotten treos before me and I need to wait another month!
    Oh well I guess I just need to get used to it by now...
    Any way, how can I get in touch with this person so I know my order is still valid?
    I hear crickets since my order has been placed...
    Thanks....
    Hopefully it's just 7-10 days at this point. You should have Jeff's e-mail address as the sender of one of the two initial e-mails.
  15. #535  
    I received the 600 car charger with my 650. What is the best option for trading it out for the 650 charger?
    Zane
  16. #536  
    SprintStore and hope for a cooperating sales person
    Treoing & Loving it
  17. #537  
    Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    OMG,
    Confirmation of Order Number 776,
    5 just!!! 5 rotten treos before me and I need to wait another month!
    Oh well I guess I just need to get used to it by now...
    Any way, how can I get in touch with this person so I know my order is still valid?
    I hear crickets since my order has been placed...
    Thanks....
    Im sure only about 3 more vaild sprint 650 orders you have to wait for, Or maybe(hopefully) you are next. Think about it "351 People Remain in the Que" and its only up to order 771. Some people have order numbers up to 1500+. Another "519 People in the Queue" are waiting for the gsm. My order number is 91x we should be up as soon as the first shipment comes in. Lets see how it goes down.
    As you can see I already have one and broke the screen on it.
    BTW im just waiting to put the second one on ebay or hook up one of my jelous friends and make about $100 bucks(if its for my boyz).
    Last edited by elbombillo2; 12/30/2004 at 02:52 AM.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
  18. #538  
    YEA MY TREO650 Has been shipped today
    IT looks like they got ther orders in from Palm
    Whhhooooooo!!!!!!!
    It didn't say anything about accessories
  19. #539  
    Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    YEA MY TREO650 Has been shipped today
    IT looks like they got ther orders in from Palm
    Whhhooooooo!!!!!!!
    It didn't say anything about accessories

    whats your order number?

    thanx
  20. #540  
    Quote Originally Posted by lyndon_h
    whats your order number?

    thanx
    776 It was

Posting Permissions