Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
    What sucks is that there are people that went ahead and brought one through Sprint to get it faster, but didn't cancel their order VC order. So now they have two phones,(which they will probably sell on Ebay to get their $ back from buying at full price from Sprint) while others are still sitting here waiting for VC to get shipments from P1. It just doesn't seem right that people that want them can't get them, while some have two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slk24kgj
    We need to bombard palmOne with as many emails as we have for Jeff
    Perhaps. However, there is a difference; Jeff cares but cannot do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slk24kgj
    We need to bombard palmOne with as many emails as we have for Jeff
    Give me their e-mail address and I will start sending. Their website is useless and that is why I tried the phone. Pounding on Jeff is useless since he is at PalmOne's mercy for his order too.
    Last edited by lnichols; 12/17/2004 at 11:52 AM.
    Read my earlier post, I have the contact information you are looking for.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Done, you should edit yours too.
    Boston order 71x received today. Guess it's time to find another thread!
    Maybe they stopped production and called all the unsold ones back to fix the memory (and other?) issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Maybe they stopped production and called all the unsold ones back to fix the memory (and other?) issues.
    Pigs flying over the frozen hell told you?
    Actually my dear departed Grandmother spoke to her Treo contact. She suggested that possibility in a seance we had last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyG
    Pigs flying over the frozen hell told you?
    If I'm going to wait to get my treo 650 because of a memory problem that they are going to fix, I'm ok with that as long as they let me know...
    I'm sure that once I have the 650 in my hand they are never going to replace it with a new one.
    Boston roadshow order 74x is in my hands, finally!
    Order number 12xx Call sprint and asked if I could upgrade because of me being on my 5th treo. They sent me a 650 next day air and replaced my 600 when I get my 650 from vc I'm going to let my friend purchase. I couldn't wait any longer and glad that I didn't some of you don't know just how wonderful of a phone it is. Lot's of improvements and all around a better device minus the memory issues. Couldn't wait till after first of the year and glad I didn't.
    SOmeone else had a similar story - the part I do not get is that whenever I call SPrint they tell me I have to go to a store to get the replacement issued. I am also on my 5th one and in < one month the screen is flickering. Did u have to talk to a manager? How did u get around the "Go to a store" routine??
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxtreo
    context means including the sentence or paragraph around said information...or maybe you have been watching too much fox news channel...
    I rely on FOX exclusively for my news, and have a clear understanding of the facts (and realistic expectations about delivery) of my pending GSM roadshow order. Do you find that difficult to believe? In any case, how about leaving your politics out of the discussion?

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    CANCEL! Anyone tired of waiting should definately CANCEL. That'll show 'em (and get me mine that much faster!
    AMEN Brother Ed! Jesus christ people stop bit**** and moaning. You are getting something for a large discount. Inventory is tight, you knew that it would't be the fastest way to get Treo but you choose to hold out. Stop making a federal case out of it. If you want a Treo walk your happy little but down to the local Sprint store and shell out the cash. When your discount one comes in, eBay it.

Could PalmOne have handled this a little better, probably. Have they learned from this situation, probably. Should we be happy that the Treos are so popular, yes!

Stop harassing Jeff, he can't wish it true for you all. Think about it...do you really envision him rolling around in on a pile of Treo 650s and just laughing when he thinks of you waiting for your 650? Now welcome back to reality...it is just a phone.
    you said it all when admitting to watching fox exclusively...and I'll leave it at that...was just tuggin your chain
    I think one of the most interesting things is that Palm's great stock loss this week was based of huge inventory glut of specifically Treo's. Does this mean they are sitting on 600's, or does this mean they are sitting on GSM 650's waiting for Sprint agreeement to expire?
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    I rely on FOX exclusively for my news, and have a clear understanding of the facts (and realistic expectations about delivery) of my pending GSM roadshow order. Do you find that difficult to believe? In any case, how about leaving your politics out of the discussion?

Todd/Indy
    If you get all your news from one source, no matter what the source, then you are about as far from a clear understanding of anything as you can get. ALL new sources are biased, even the ones that try not to be (and Fox is not in that last category, any more than CBS is).
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwbaker
    Boston order 71x received today. Guess it's time to find another thread!
    Broken speaker on my just received Treo 650. Swapped out at the Sprint store.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    If you get all your news from one source, no matter what the source, then you are about as far from a clear understanding of anything as you can get. ALL new sources are biased, even the ones that try not to be (and Fox is not in that last category, any more than CBS is).
    I assume you meant "news sources", not "new sources"... I should have said "TV news", myself. I get lots from other places (local OTA and satellite radio). Anyhow, this is NOT the place for politics, and I leave it at that.

Todd/Indy