Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Come on 746!!
    CDMA Sprint #210 shipment confirmation. Charges were $392? I asked for fast shipping.... hmmmm
    #238 shipped
    Quote Originally Posted by perry_rob
    hperry,

Actually, Sprint's holiday return policy is in effect. You have until Jan 15th I believe.

rperry

I'd be careful about this one. I just went to my local Sprint Express and the guy looked all though his holiday offerings and according to him "there is no holiday return policy - 14 days FIRM"

FYI
    Wow...so thisis what it's like to actually receive your order......in order. (take some notes P1)
    Come on 400's
    Quote Originally Posted by MHR
    I just received three emails from ViennaChannels.

My SPCS 650 Order has been processed and SHIPPED (Order No. 69)

Some info from the emails:

No tax charged (I'm in CA)
    Shipment via UPS Ground @ $10.25
    Tracking number included (and active already)
    Delivery expected by 12/7
    I do not understand the significance of this. We are looking to Vienna Channels for GSM. There are lots of sources for the Sprint 650. That they, among others, are shipping Sprint is meaningless.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    I do not understand the significance of this. We are looking to Vienna Channels for GSM. There are lots of sources for the Sprint 650. That they, among others, are shipping Sprint is meaningless.
    It is not at all meaningless. Thanks, though.

When the GSM version comes out, there is no reason to think that VC will get it first. Judging by the number of responses here, it seems that there are quite a number of people that are interested in this non-GSM related information.

Who's the "we" you're speaking for, anyhow? I wish you no ill, just wondering.
    Last edited by MHR; 12/03/2004 at 06:32 PM.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    you're GSM order is meaningless to me. there are people that have been waiting for sprint from VC since October, so it means something to them, if that's okay with you, whmurray.

Well it is very relevant for us Sprint users who ordered through VC. I hope you don't get your GSM order until a couple a weeks after they are available on the open market. You will be able to order yours from other source too when the GSM version is available.
    Quote Originally Posted by glenng
    you're GSM order is meaningless to me. there are people that have been waiting for sprint from VC since October, so it means something to them, if that's okay with you, whmurray.
    Sorry, I still do not understand. I know that you do not care about GSM but there is no supply. But anyone can get a Sprint 650 today. One can go into any Sprint store and get a CDMA phone. There is a glut of CDMA 650s. What is the significance of one more outlet?
  12.    #32  
    Sorry, I still do not understand. I know that you do not care about GSM but there is no supply. But anyone can get a Sprint 650 today. One can go into any Sprint store and get a CDMA phone. What is the significance of one more outlet?
    Those of us who are getting these phone only paid $349 for them, not $649.

That should clear up your confusion.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Sorry, I still do not understand. I know that you do not care about GSM but there is no supply. But anyone can get a Sprint 650 today. One can go into any Sprint store and get a CDMA phone. There is a glut of CDMA 650s. What is the significance of one more outlet?
    I am sorry, but I am too self-centered to understand your confusion.
    I validated the January 15th return date with both Telesales and my local store. If you where told no, I would get a second opinion.

rperry
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    It'd probably make more sense if it were titled "For those of you who have logged on here daily and read every thread, meanwhile impatiently waiting and banging your heads on the wall praying for the excruciating wait for their own Sprint 650 to arrive because they already ordered it from VC and do not want to spend $600 to buy one from Telesales or anywhere else: ViennaChannels 650 has SHIPPED," but I don't think you can fit that in the thread title.
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    As another person waiting for a GSM 650, the significance of this thread to me is:

a. We have a rough idea of how long it took VC to get inventory
    b. We are beginning to see the size of the VC allocation, based on order numbers
    c. We can start to guess how many of the initial VC orders were initially Sprint (if they were largely Sprint, more GSM orders will be fulfilled with the initial allocation)

It's the bigger picture whmurray... not just about whether it's GSM or CDMA shipping.
    Shipped!
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    oggle, what's your order #? thanks!
    what number oggle?
    Quote Originally Posted by alee
    As another person waiting for a GSM 650, the significance of this thread to me is:

a. We have a rough idea of how long it took VC to get inventory
    b. We are beginning to see the size of the VC allocation, based on order numbers
    c. We can start to guess how many of the initial VC orders were initially Sprint (if they were largely Sprint, more GSM orders will be fulfilled with the initial allocation)

It's the bigger picture whmurray... not just about whether it's GSM or CDMA shipping.
    Yes, exactly. Keep posting your numbers, people! 238 is the highest so far.

I want to know how many numbers will go out in each burst of inventory VC gets, and then the amount of time between these bursts. Maybe that will give me some idea of when I'll get my #94x, as I'd rather wait than spend an arm now and go through the eBay hassle later and still end up paying more than if I just waited.
    Last edited by GregV; 12/16/2004 at 08:44 AM.
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast