Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slk24kgj
    What?!? When did you order yours?
    I am order 12xx
    My father is order 15xx

DC show -- I ordered when I got home, he ordered the last day.

He just randomly sent me that email.
    Wow, I am order 10xx and to think that a difference of 200 orders means its pushed into next year

Ugh, I am starting to regret saving the money by going the road show option since this is now getting absurd since tomorrow is the 1 month anniversary of my order and was originally told 2 - 4 weeks.
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    wow! that's bad news.

I interpret this as "we just finished shipping our last few Sprint 650s which does not even yet complete the outstanding Boston roadshow orders (7xx - 8xx) and we don't anticipate receiving another shipment from PalmOne this year".

I hope I am wrong...
    Quoth Jeff at VC:
    GSM unlocked Treo 650's shipping mid-January to mid-February time frame

I was unhappy enough when they said 5-8 weeks, but if they don't ship until mid Feb. then I will have been strung along for 15 weeks! I don't think I will attend any future P1 events.
    MORE GOOD NEWS FROM VIENNA CHANNELS:

Product availability has been somewhat constrained and we are shipping customer orders out based on a first-in first our order queue filling sales orders before demo order shipments. We do not yet have enough visibility into deliveries from palmOne, however here is a range of dates we are hoping for. We know you want your device as soon as possible, so thank you for your patience and understanding.

* Sprint Treo 650's shipping to you some time in last week of January and into the first two weeks of Feburary
    * GSM unlocked Treo 650's shipping mid-January to month of February time frame

For those of you purchasing your device, we will not bill your credit card until date of shipment. At that time you will receive notification of the charge to your credit card and we will also provide you with UPS tracking information.

Please do not reply to this e-mail as we hope this gives you sufficient information to plan for the receipt of your Treo devices. This is our best projection based on available visibility into product deliveries. Please know we are doing everything we can to expedite shipments, however this is our best information we have. As new information becomes available, we will provide updates to you.

Thanks.

Jeff

So according to this I might get my Treo 650 last week in January or the second week in Feburary????

Does anyone else have a problem with this?
    Yeah that's very dissappointing. Terrible news. Terrible.
    Shadowmite Did It!!!!!!!!! He Got Wifi To Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    AGGHHHHHHHH! Went out early and made some runs to get back in time for delivery. UPS came early today...had to call them and will pick it up later today at their offices......!!!!!

IGO

Update: Got it!!!!!! Too Cool.. Gonna start getting her stetup for full functionality!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWerksman
    Just got this:
    I got it too. Mid January ARRRGGGGGGGG! I am mid 2xx's
    Oh man....
    and I was like next !!!!!
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    hmm - i ordered after the dc roadshow myself, and very late at that. i'm guessing i'll be one of those getting the device circa february. still worth the $250 discount to me, so no problems here. hopefully p1 will have tweaked the software by then and some of the oft reported problems here on tc will have been addressed. those of you upset about the delay should cancel immediately! might help bump me up in line =)
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Received Treo 650 - Sprint/CDMA - today -12/15/04
    order #605 - November 9th.
    Attended Chicago PM show.

and thanks to reminder on this board had Jeff switch to billing a credit card that offers double warranty. total $359 billed on 12/9/04

(now to the fun part getting my 20 MB of stuff to fit on TREO 650 "23 MB" of vapor memory - that is what the V stands for - ah sorry off topic).
    Palm Pre and a nice collection of Treos: 755p, 700, 650, 600, 300 and Palm Pilots, Visors, and Sony Clie
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkwolf
    MORE GOOD NEWS FROM VIENNA CHANNELS:

Product availability has been somewhat constrained and we are shipping customer orders out based on a first-in first our order queue filling sales orders before demo order shipments. We do not yet have enough visibility into deliveries from palmOne, however here is a range of dates we are hoping for. We know you want your device as soon as possible, so thank you for your patience and understanding.

* Sprint Treo 650's shipping to you some time in last week of January and into the first two weeks of Feburary
    * GSM unlocked Treo 650's shipping mid-January to month of February time frame

For those of you purchasing your device, we will not bill your credit card until date of shipment. At that time you will receive notification of the charge to your credit card and we will also provide you with UPS tracking information.

Please do not reply to this e-mail as we hope this gives you sufficient information to plan for the receipt of your Treo devices. This is our best projection based on available visibility into product deliveries. Please know we are doing everything we can to expedite shipments, however this is our best information we have. As new information becomes available, we will provide updates to you.

Thanks.

Jeff

So according to this I might get my Treo 650 last week in January or the second week in Feburary????

Does anyone else have a problem with this?
    What is your order number? I am 91X and did not get that email.
    just sent PalmOne bafoons this e-mail:

Just learned of delay of shipments from PalmOne to ViennaChannels; a company designed to put products into the advanced business and user marketplace. We were told how important we were at the treo roadshow, so much for that smokescreen. February deliveries are unacceptable. Seems you guys have a new name but are the same old company that doesn't learn from past mistakes.

signed,

a loyal but waning palmos user

ps-funny how product availability is a choice in your own pop-up menu, must be a common problem

curious to hear their response

waiting for the day of an Apple PDA
    I'm 94x and didn't get it either. I never got anything beyond the two initial e-mails.

(and I do believe there was an Apple PDA)
    Last edited by GregV; 12/16/2004 at 08:40 AM.
    We're orders 12xx from DC Roadshow. Did get an email from Jeff saying two to three weeks placing the delivery time "possibly" around 30Dec04. Gives me time to prepare. Our 600s (which we will keep one or both) are working fine. I concur with 1SFG:Those who cancel will move us up. The time waiting and the discount is an advantage.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    Tarkwolf:

Are you a demo customer or purchase customer? I'm wondering if these Januardy to February dates are for demos, as VC did say they're shipping purchases first.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I got an email from Jeff just over a week ago saying:

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:01:54 -0600, Jeff Marinangel
    - Hide quoted text -
    <jeff.marinangel@viennachannels.com> wrote:
    > Chris
    >
    > I think there is a good shot at having yours shipped by Tuesday next week.
    >
    >
    >
    > Jeff

But that's the last I heard of it. Now I'm seeing these new emails quoting late January...which is certainly a LOT further away than two days ago.

Has anyone else in the Boston order grouping (740-760) received this new delay email?

Regards,
    Chris
    Boston Roadshow, Sprint, Purchase, Order# 762.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Tarkwolf:

Are you a demo customer or purchase customer? I'm wondering if these Januardy to February dates are for demos, as VC did say they're shipping purchases first.
    Depends on what kind of demo The business demos are being shipped first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi
    I got an email from Jeff just over a week ago saying:

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:01:54 -0600, Jeff Marinangel
    - Hide quoted text -
    <jeff.marinangel@viennachannels.com> wrote:
    > Chris
    >
    > I think there is a good shot at having yours shipped by Tuesday next week.
    >
    >
    >
    > Jeff

But that's the last I heard of it. Now I'm seeing these new emails quoting late January...which is certainly a LOT further away than two days ago.

Has anyone else in the Boston order grouping (740-760) received this new delay email?

Regards,
    Chris
    Boston Roadshow, Sprint, Purchase, Order# 762.
    Boston Roadshow attendee, order #79x: No delay e-mail
    hhb