Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Usually you can't "intercept" a UPS package and redirect delivery. Around here (NJ) there must be one delivery attempt before you can tell them to hold for pickup at the UPS depot (that makes it harder for someone snagging someone elses package).
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    (that makes it harder for someone snagging someone elses package).
    It IS a Treo650..... heheheheheh... It's okay, I'll just have to take a 1/2 day tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by vandee2004
    Wow I am so jealous of everyone that have received your 650ís. My number is --

Confirmation of Order Number 107
    Order Date: October 26, 2004

And so far no response

P.S. I went to the SF road Show.

Was it for a CDMA or GSM model?

CGordonn
    MisterEd, your icon has scarred me for life.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyG
    MisterEd, your icon has scarred me for life.
    Order 74x shipped today. Expected delivery by 12/20....
    Quote Originally Posted by hperry
    Order 74x shipped today. Expected delivery by 12/20....
    wow shipping will take a week? how much did you pay for shipping? What shipping option did you choose or did you get a choice?
    Quote Originally Posted by elbombillo
    wow shipping will take a week? how much did you pay for shipping? What shipping option did you choose or did you get a choice?
    i was charged $9 for what appears to be ups ground. i wouldn't be surprised(or disappointed) if it gets here sooner...
    Tracking times are usually fairly accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by hperry
    i wouldn't be surprised(or disappointed) if it gets here sooner...
    Mine did... But it sat at the facility for 24 hours: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=289
    For those of you expecting orders within the next coupla days, let us know if VC is still shipping a "bonus" along with your phone.

(There have been reports of 600 and 650 car chargers shipped with the VC phones)

I'm just curious to see if this second batch of 650 orders got the same royal treatment.

K
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbutt
    Mine did... But it sat at the facility for 24 hours: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=289

Yeah UPS is funny about that. They will hold your package at their station until your scheduled delivery day, even if it does arrive to their station early. And to make matters worse, they won't allow you to pick it up before a delivery attempt is made....GO FIGURE!

k
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    Yeah UPS is funny about that. They will hold your package at their station until your scheduled delivery day, even if it does arrive to their station early. And to make matters worse, they won't allow you to pick it up before a delivery attempt is made....GO FIGURE!

k
    I tried to pick it up last night but they were closing shop already. I'll be going home to my new Treo650 tonight....... I can't wait.
    Dec 13, 2004
    6:56 P.M.
    ADDISON, IL, US
    DESTINATION SCAN
    6:56 P.M. ADDISON, IL, US DESTINATION SCAN
    6:35 P.M. ADDISON, IL, US DESTINATION SCAN
    1:00 P.M. ADDISON, IL, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    12:08 P.M. HODGKINS, IL, US DEPARTURE SCAN

It's due for delivery today....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbutt
    Dec 13, 2004
    6:56 P.M.
    ADDISON, IL, US
    DESTINATION SCAN
    6:56 P.M. ADDISON, IL, US DESTINATION SCAN
    6:35 P.M. ADDISON, IL, US DESTINATION SCAN
    1:00 P.M. ADDISON, IL, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    12:08 P.M. HODGKINS, IL, US DEPARTURE SCAN

It's due for delivery today....
    Is today your quoted delivery date or are you getting it sooner than expected?

K
    I think I am ready to pull my hair out. I made up my mind I going to do it. Or maybe I'll.......never mind. I can't take this wait any longer I want my GSM 650!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    Is today your quoted delivery date or are you getting it sooner than expected?

K
    here's the history to my shipment:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&page=15&pp=20
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Have you emailed Jeff? There may have been a problem with your credit card.
    I called today and he said as much. I am supposed to have a call back later to fix it up.

Thanks for the heads up!
    Quote Originally Posted by vandee2004
    I called today and he said as much. I am supposed to have a call back later to fix it up.

Thanks for the heads up!
    A bit unprofessional if you ask me. Why wouldn't they contact you with the nature of the problem? Others have gotten actual phone calls when there was a problem with card charges.

Well, in any case, looks like you will go out in the next batch.

Congratulations!~

K
    Hey man,

For those who attended the NYC roadshow, anyone get their 650 yet?