Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Order #60x from the Chicago roadshow. I got my shipping message today and my charge account has been debited. Delivery estimated on 10-14.

Are the delivery estimates running pretty true?
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Well i got a response from Jeff for DC RS people. For the record my order # is 11XX.

Thanks for your note. It is hard for me to make a call on your order yet as
    palmOne will have to ship us some more units and they have not given me
    dates yet as to when we will receive. Please know we will ship as soon as
    enough arrive. I hope all will go out between now and the holiday!

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jruss78
    Well i got a response from Jeff for DC RS people. For the record my order # is 11XX.

Thanks for your note. It is hard for me to make a call on your order yet as
    palmOne will have to ship us some more units and they have not given me
    dates yet as to when we will receive. Please know we will ship as soon as
    enough arrive. I hope all will go out between now and the holiday!

Jeff
    That is great news my number is 111X. , I called VC today and the answer I was given was along the same line.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    I got order #636......nothing yet and I'm outta town...DAMMM!!

IGO
    Update:

COnfirmation of order #636. $349 charged to CC. No shipping details yet. Gezzz....wich they would have waited till I got home....took some of my vacation money....WHILE I"M ON VACATION!!! LOL

I'm happy that things are moving atleast...I'm hoping next week when I get back to Chicago that my 650 is waiting for me...
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TalonSF
    Hey guys,

Just got my Treo 650 from VC, it came with a treo 600 car charger....why? Is there a way to use it?

I was order #9X
    CMDA

read futher up. it was a mistake. looks like they will fix it when they get the correct models.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Got my 650 today, came with a 650 car charger. Nice touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomoresprint
    Got my 650 today, came with a 650 car charger. Nice touch.
    what was your order number and which roadshow did you attend?
    Treoing & Loving it
    gt5 shouldnt you be busy preparing your lawsuit...."Viennachannels is not a store"
    Order 556 (CDMA/Sprint)
    CC Billed and (presumably) shipped Dec 9, 2004 10:30am
    Attended Chicago RS
    Total CC charge $359.00
    #624, no charge on the card and no shipment email.

K
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    #624, no charge on the card and no shipment email.

K
    My wife and I got ours tonight with the correct(650) car charger
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    You guys are missing the point, maybe I was overreacting with the lawsuit but P1 and VC broke the consumer protection law.
    and your proof of this is??? I would think that a case of slander could be made for the things you have accused P1 of with no basis of fact (at least not that you're provided in this forum).
    My order was in the 380's, Dallas show.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    read futher up. it was a mistake. looks like they will fix it when they get the correct models.

This was the reply I got from Jeff regarding sending me a Treo 600 car charger for my 650: "Sorry about the car charge not working...it was a freebie we were
    hoping would work for you." Does not sound like he intends to fix it....
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    Order 556 (CDMA/Sprint)
    CC Billed and (presumably) shipped Dec 9, 2004 10:30am
    Attended Chicago RS
    Total CC charge $359.00
    So, for those of you who have verified that your card has been charged, have you received your shipping email yet?

I got an email from Jeff, yesterday, confirming that my order had been changed from a demo order to a purchase order but I STILL DO NOT HAVE a charge on my card, nor have I gotten a shipping email.

I'm #624 and should be in the range of impending shipment.

K
    Dallas show 498 - Buy Sprint

They had trouble processing my credit card. Got an email yesterday Dec (9) at 1:00 pm. I emailed back immediately for them to call me and I called. Got voicemail and left message. I got a return call at 7:08 pm and got everything straighted out. They will ship mine today and should get it next week Mon or Tuesday.

So if you see anyone with an order number higher than you with a ship date keep checking your email for a problem email or you will lose your spot in the line.
    Well I guess I won't be seeing my T650 till next Year feburary or something, cause my order number from VC is 15**.
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    Update:

COnfirmation of order #636. $349 charged to CC. No shipping details yet. Gezzz....wich they would have waited till I got home....took some of my vacation money....WHILE I"M ON VACATION!!! LOL

I'm happy that things are moving atleast...I'm hoping next week when I get back to Chicago that my 650 is waiting for me...
    Update #2:

Received UPS Shipping number today . Expected arrival is 12/15/04. Yippie!!!!!!!! It gets home when I get home......YES!!!!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueCrimeNY
    Well I guess I won't be seeing my T650 till next Year feburary or something, cause my order number from VC is 15**.
    Not true, VC said by the end of the year, and I hope they meant 2004, they should fill all the CDMA orders.
    Last edited by gt5l; 12/10/2004 at 02:52 PM.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    Not true, VC said by the end of the year, and I hope they mean 04, they should fill all the CDMA orders.
    Hopefully!!! Im order #9XX, this is my christmas gift from me to me. I lost hope that i would get it before christmas, not I have to really hope for newyears!