1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where you can find or download NES Roms?
    I wanna know too! :-p
  3.    #3  
    Does the NesEm come with some roms you purchase it.
    This is the wrong place to ask. Do a Google search, there's plenty of stuff out there.

And no, the Emu doesn't come with ROMs. ROMs aren't exactly legal you know...
    ROMs are legal if they're properly liscensed and paid for, and there are companies that include liscensed ROMs in their products (like those nostalga joystick games that plug into your tv, or the version of PacMan I bought for my iPaq) so asking if NesEm includes any ROMs isn't completely unreasable.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    And a word a warning about using Google to find ROMs. You will likely find stuff, but there is a high degree of risk of infecting your computer with viruses/adware/spyware. If you have access to Mac us that since there are much less viruses/adware/spyware directed at the Mac platform.

And yes, you are pirating. ROMs are gateway download.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    look around BitTorrent for roms... I found alot that match the orignal collection i have.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I found PLENTY at www.freeroms.com

I feel fine downloading all of them, as at one point in time I DID OWN all of the NES games.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjennings
    I found PLENTY at www.freeroms.com

I feel fine downloading all of them, as at one point in time I DID OWN all of the NES games.

I did a google search and found that site...went there with explorer and it downloaded a hellacious spyware program. It generated 7 different programs and if you couldn't wipe them all out at once, the remaining would re-generate the other ones that did get wiped out. I did this at work and the IT guy spent a day messing with it and finally had to wipe my desktop and start over.
    lol thanks for the heads up i wont be trying them
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Not to be a wet blanket, but here's Nintendo's stance on the whole thing: http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp

c
    Quote Originally Posted by controller
    Not to be a wet blanket, but here's Nintendo's stance on the whole thing: http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp

c
    I'm scared......er...wait, no I'm not.
    Just use Firefox, those sites won't infect you then
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunmoon
    Just use Firefox, those sites won't infect you then

Heh...been using firefox for what....3 or 4 days now