Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    The haters will complain that there is not a 5 page dissertation about why Palm did not include enough memory. Still this is the best side by side review of the 600 vs 650 I have seen yet with lots of pictures.

TC will you ever post a review of the 650? Curious as to why you have not posted a review of the product that is putting money in your pockets? Take a brake from loading the store with stuff and let us know what you think.

http://www.x-gadget.com/articles/44/...nt-PCS-Network
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    TC has made several reviews of the 650.
    have they? ihavent seen one. have they been on the homepage? please provide links
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    I am not about to go looking for them. But the mods/staffers of TC have made several reviews of the 650. They used to have a review on the home page but its not their now.
    Are yall looking for a newer review? I am referring to reviews that the staff made from going to the Roadshows.
    TreoCentral has not made a TREO 650 review even though they have had a TREO 650 in their hands - a POSTproduction one yet - for two weeks.

-- http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...74&postcount=4
    Last edited by SeldomVisitor; 12/03/2004 at 11:34 AM. Reason: added URL
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    It is a little ironic that a site that is not treo specific would post a thorough review of the 650. TC has not even come close yet.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Quote Originally Posted by utey
    It is a little ironic that a site that is not treo specific would post a thorough review of the 650. TC has not even come close yet.
    Heck, ill do it.

It's a Treo 600 with a much better screen, better keyboard, better camera, faster processor, replaceable battery, permanent NVRAM, a *slightly* refined user interface, and bluetooth.

But it has (sometimes significantly) less internal memory, and is sometimes slower at task switching than the 600.

There you go ... quick, concise, and pretty damn accurate.

I mean really, what more can you say?

It would be hard to review the 650 at this point and tell anyone anything that they don't already know.