1. wig
    Other than goodlink, what really works? I manage my own exchage server at work and have the mobile stuff setup - but the mail client on the 650 seems to struggle with that. I get synch errors as notifications throughout the day (probably a result of going in and out of service areas).

What are the ways to get mail 'pushed' even if pseudo to the treo? I am running a blackberry enterprise server, but of course they haven't released the palm app that they talked about a while back.

Thanks all!
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Bussiness Connection works.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    http://www.blackberry.com/products/l...t/palmOS.shtml

do a search with blackberry in the title field and you'll come up with a bunch of threads

not likely to se it very soon --- but the above link i sencouraging
    Quote Originally Posted by wig
    Other than goodlink, what really works? I manage my own exchage server at work and have the mobile stuff setup - but the mail client on the 650 seems to struggle with that. I get synch errors as notifications throughout the day (probably a result of going in and out of service areas).

What are the ways to get mail 'pushed' even if pseudo to the treo? I am running a blackberry enterprise server, but of course they haven't released the palm app that they talked about a while back.

Thanks all!
    Chatter is the best!
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Chatter, Goodlink, etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Chatter is fantastic!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro