Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome
    You can say whatever the heck you want on this board, regardless the number of times you have posted. However, when your first-ever post on this forum is a length criticisim, you lose credibility. Same goes for an over-the -top positive review.

    Spend some time here and build your credbility. And, btw, welcome to TC.
    Not exactly true, put some anti Bush sentiment in your signature and you'll get banned just like poor Speclcajun did. Not only did he/she get banned but I can't even find one post of Speclcajuns. He/She has been wiped out as though never even having existed. Shame too because anything that was contributed in those posts is gone as well. The first amendment is suspended on this board. Oh well, at least TC will sell some more accessories and we'll all feel better.

    And it is true that some here will immediately discount you based on your number of posts. Of course some here immediately discount the intelligence of those who do that. So don't worry Barry, I'm listening to you.
    Nobody Died when Clinton Lied!!
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluemeister
    In order to up your posting totals quickly, I recommend:

    "LOL!"

    "ROTFLMAO!"

    "Couldn't have said it better myself."

    "Palm should have known about this before putting out this phone."

    "That's the worst customer service story I've ever heard."

    And my favorite:

    ""

    Sprinkle liberally amongst random threads.

    Clue
  3. #23  
    The first amendment is suspended on this board.
    Have you actually read the first amendment? If you have you will see it states that Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, etc.....

    Last I checked, The TC moderators were not passing any laws on behalf of Congress when they banned anyone from this site. Therefore, they have broken no laws or suspended any of your constitutional rights.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAce
    Here's my math on my purchase:

    Treo 650 from Amazon.com..........$599.00
    Discount from Amazon.com..........-$30.00
    Rebates (2 yr. agreement
    -150.00 + $50.00 rebate
    from Amazon (by12/01)..............-$200.00
    Equip. Upgrade Rebate
    for Sprint w/ 2 year
    agreement..............................-$150.00
    Turn in old phone to Sprint.........-$50.00
    Free shipping............................$0

    Total cost for phone..................$169.99
    Add 1 gb SD card from Amazon....$74.00
    Add Jabra FreeSpeak BT250
    Headset for Bluetooth Phones......$79.00
    (order w/ phone).....................-$30.00

    Total.....................................$292.00

    Having the coolest phone ever...........Priceless

    I thought you could only get either the upgrade rebate or the amazon rebate...if you can get both, then that is quite a deal!
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman
    Have you actually read the first amendment? If you have you will see it states that Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, etc.....

    Last I checked, The TC moderators were not passing any laws on behalf of Congress when they banned anyone from this site. Therefore, they have broken no laws or suspended any of your constitutional rights.
    THANK YOU!
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAce
    Here's my math on my purchase:

    Treo 650 from Amazon.com..........$599.00
    Discount from Amazon.com..........-$30.00
    Rebates (2 yr. agreement
    -150.00 + $50.00 rebate
    from Amazon (by12/01)..............-$200.00
    Equip. Upgrade Rebate
    for Sprint w/ 2 year
    agreement..............................-$150.00
    Turn in old phone to Sprint.........-$50.00
    Free shipping............................$0

    Total cost for phone..................$169.99
    Add 1 gb SD card from Amazon....$74.00
    Add Jabra FreeSpeak BT250
    Headset for Bluetooth Phones......$79.00
    (order w/ phone).....................-$30.00

    Total.....................................$292.00

    Having the coolest phone ever...........Priceless

    Please tell me that you did not turn in your old Treo 600 for only fitty bucks!
    I have detailed files.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMike

    And it is true that some here will immediately discount you based on your number of posts. Of course some here immediately discount the intelligence of those who do that. So don't worry Barry, I'm listening to you.
    I'm listening as well.

    Barry,

    Your comments were at least somewhat thoughtful, and I think that they are well formed.

    That said, I do think that some of your assumptions in the inital post, were not specifically applicable to most people. (Not including myslef, as I tend to buy tons of accessories as well.)
  8. #28  
    No, I had a cheap replacement through my phone insurance while I waited for the release of the 650. And yes, as far as I know (I have read the fine print) there is no reason why they shouldn't deny me both rebates (one for equipment upgrade and the other for signing up for the 2 year agreement).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions