1.    #1  
    Treo sites have been my source of information prior to my recent purchase of a 650. Now I need help setting up my email.

I have 4 business POP email accounts I want to automatically recieve on my 650. I have tried to set up VersaMail and SnapperMail without any luck. Here is my set-up.

I have 4 different accounts, myname@mydomain.com I want to set up. I set these up in Outlook Express without any problem. My outgoing mail server requires authentication as well. I have double and triple checked all of the usernames and passwords and am PRETTY certain they are all correct.

In VersaMail, I can send emails but not receive. When I press "GET" it gives me a Bad Login warning. Again I am almost certain my usernames and passwords are correct.

ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!!!
  2.    #2  
    Do I need to leave Outlook Express or Outlook open on one of my computers? If so, which computer...I have 2?
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD Guy
    Do I need to leave Outlook Express or Outlook open on one of my computers? If so, which computer...I have 2?
    no.

as for why you can send and not recieve. not a clue. sorry.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4.    #4  
    Well I got it figured out. My web hosting company's server will not allow communication with mobile devices. I guess I should say my OLD hosting company!
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD Guy
    My web hosting company's server will not allow communication with mobile devices.
    That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. An email client is an email client... what does it matter if you are wireless or not? Does this mean if you were using the 650 as an internet connection for your notebook, and you tried to receive email using Outlook, you would be denied?

Who is your hosting company so I know to avoid them at all costs
    Leo