1.    #1  
    After trying several sticky screen protectors I settled on the G2 for my Treo 600. When I tried to install a new one on my Treo 650 it hosed the touch screen function. To be fair I used one intended for the 600. I don't think G2 has one for the 650 yet. There may be slightly less space between the screen and the frame, but the G2 goes in okay and looks fine. It just seems that the curved G2 presses enough on the touch screen to confuse everything. Anybody else try this? What was your experience?

If I have to abandon my G2, I'm thinking of Boxwave, Brando, or Martin Fields. People seem to think highly of all of them. See this thread. Has anybody done a head-to-head comparison?
    John Seay
    I am using the Brando UltraClear for the T600 on my T650. It is working great so far after 36 hours or so.
    I have the Boxwave on my Treo 650. The first one I misapplied... with a corner overhang and another wedged below the lip. It hosed the touchscreen.

I removed and reapplied and it is working just fine.

Regards,
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    Quote Originally Posted by johnseay
    After trying several sticky screen protectors I settled on the G2 for my Treo 600. When I tried to install a new one on my Treo 650 it hosed the touch screen function. To be fair I used one intended for the 600. I don't think G2 has one for the 650 yet. There may be slightly less space between the screen and the frame, but the G2 goes in okay and looks fine. It just seems that the curved G2 presses enough on the touch screen to confuse everything. Anybody else try this? What was your experience?
    I'm using a G2 (Treo 600 size) on my 650, and although the touchscreen works OK (don't do too much stylus work on a Treo anyway) the amount of "tuck-under" seems inadequate. Within a week, dust has worked its was around the edges of the protector to the underside, and one edge was lifted out of the frame with compressed air. Granted, it's possible that the space around the Treo 650 screen is greater than the 600.
    PEG N760C>Treo 600>iPaq4350>Zaurus SL-5600>Zaurus SL-6000L>Treo 650