1.    #1  
    Is this supported?? Are there any incompatibilities with other apps such as Chatter email?
    Don't know about the 650, but I do use both Chatter and Causerie on my 600..
    Causerie does not support 650 as of yet. We will be working on the changes required for Treo650 shortly.
    Mike...where you guys been?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Mike...where you guys been?
    Scot, We have been busy lately working on new platforms and features. Features would be worth the wait
    We are awaiting for Causerie and CallShield enhancements and updates. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    We are awaiting for Causerie and CallShield enhancements and updates. Ben
    bclinger: We are working on it.
    Ok and we are anxiously waiting. Take care. Ben
    is there a beta version of a 650 compatible release? I've been without IM since I upgraded to 650 .. and it's a challenge. I am a paid causerie customer .. as I expect are many other folks here ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobr
    is there a beta version of a 650 compatible release? I've been without IM since I upgraded to 650 .. and it's a challenge. I am a paid causerie customer .. as I expect are many other folks here ..
    There are some customers who are using Causerie on 650 now. Give it a shot.
    it crashes consistently on 650 for me .. so I'd prefer to wait .. any idea of the timeframe?
    Jacobr, we are expecting the release for 650 at the end of this month.
    Quote Originally Posted by causerie
    Jacobr, we are expecting the release for 650 at the end of this month.
    Has it been upgraded yet for the 650?
    Yes, it looks like it. Thats what they claim in their forums. I am their beta tester and they have some nice features in their 1.9.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I use causerie on my 650. Crashes every once in a while but generally works great.