1.    #1  
    I have yet to identify each of the situations at which this happens, but my Treo 600's ringer volume reverts to minimum very often.
    Is anyone aware of this problem?
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iddoyoshpe
    I have yet to identify each of the situations at which this happens, but my Treo 600's ringer volume reverts to minimum very often.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Two ideas,
    1. Phone Technician turns the ringer to 0 when you select a mp3 as a ringing tone. It then set the ringer back to your previous setting when you turn off the funky ringer option. Do you have this program installed ?

2. TreoGuard has an option to Lock the ringer volume buttons. This stops the 2 side keys from adjusting the volume, unless you push the option key. You could try this program to see if this helps, I think there is a trial period before you need to register.

Hope this helps.

Chas
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by iddoyoshpe
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Mine has been doing this from the start, either 4, 1, or 0. With all the more serious flaws the t6 has I gave up on trying to figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domingo
    Mine has been doing this from the start, either 4, 1, or 0. With all the more serious flaws the t6 has I gave up on trying to figure it out.
    Just to confirm, I've never had this problem and the T600 works 100 %.

Chas
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    have the same problem!! can't figure out why.
    use phonetechnician, but a tone ringer not mp3.
    would appreciate any help!!
    Has anyone found a solution to this problem? It is a killer with my Supertooth handsfree unit.

Also, what's the status of making a call from a bluetooth handfree unit. I can't do it now with my Supertooth.

Thanks.