Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When I transfer PDF image files (subway maps) to my Treo 650 using Adobe Reader, the images are way too small to read. I am using "Full Screen" in Preferences. Adobe Reader only lets me zoom in once.
    Is this a software limitation? Should I use a third party software?
    Any ideas?
    I agree that there is little to no point to have this app taking up any space on my Treo 650. I bought this thing to read work related pdf's on the go. WTF? if i have to go to my pc and convert it ill read it at my pc. this has been an issue for years since i bought my first treo 300 and i gave up. i really would have thought adobe would have gotten it right by now. how do we let them know?
    I actually found a good third party software that allows you to read PDF files on the Treo 650. It is called Repligo. I've been happy with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger33
    I actually found a good third party software that allows you to read PDF files on the Treo 650. It is called Repligo. I've been happy with it.

yeah but you still need to run it through the repligo pdf mobilizer converter thing right? do you have to equip all your clients with this mobilizer in order for them to send you a pdf document via email for you to read on your treo? i don't think so. what people have been wanting for years is a native pdf viewer like how the pocketpc has. no conversions necessary.

i just installed the picsel viewer hack from another thread. its pretty good. i got it to work. so now i can view native pdf files sent to me via email from anyone right on my treo.
    Wow, when I had my Pocket PC this wasn't an issue. Not being able to download a PDF and read it from an email sucks bigtime. Hopefully there will be some type of update for this by Palm and/or Adobe soon.
    i came from the PPC world too and was terribly disappointed that there
    wasn't a native acrobat reader on the palm (other than the clie). huge
    oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    Wow, when I had my Pocket PC this wasn't an issue. Not being able to download a PDF and read it from an email sucks bigtime. Hopefully there will be some type of update for this by Palm and/or Adobe soon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12