Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Hey just wanted to let you guys know that CompUSA has these in stock.

I just picked one up today. I *think* they recieved them today.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    These what, may I ask?
    I'm assuming you're referring to the Treo 650? If so, what's the price tag on it?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    I'm assuming you're referring to the Treo 650? If so, what's the price tag on it?

that is correct, the 650

its just regular retail price, i think 599
    $599 in stock at Fry's too
    Great, maybe in a month or two the roadshow people will get theirs!
    I bet you they start going out next week.
    are they sprint or unlocked GSM?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Gotta be sprint since the major carriers would have the GSM version before any outlet store would

rob
    yea thats what i thought but you can still dream cant we
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by RobM
    Gotta be sprint since the major carriers would have the GSM version before any outlet store would

rob
    Not always true. Radio Shack had the Motorola V710 two weeks before Verizon and CompUSA had the iPaq 6315 about one week before T-Mobile.
    Not on CompUsa's web site.

However, one can buy a Handspring TREO 600 for more than a PalmOne TREO 600.
    Just as another data point, I also saw these in stock at the local CompUSA today. The local Best Buy does not have them yet. Sorry, I didn't check the price, since I need a GSM model.
    I bought one from Compusa in Auburn Hills Mi. Here is an account of my misearable experience....
    (1) It's in stock but not on their website. The sales people all rely on the website for rebate info and pricing. So they spent a good 30-45 minutes running around like headless chickens finding the info.
    (2) They finally ring me up at the $599 price, but since the register did not spit out rebate forms, I'm told there are no rebates.
    (3) till today, I'm still after my $150 rebate for a two yr contract. It's been 4 days/4 trips. According to Sprint Customer Service they're offering the $150/2 yr or $100/1 yr contract wherever you go to get your phone activated.

I've tried every angle at Compusa, but I'm told that as long as the register does'nt spit out a rebate, I get nothing.

I love the phone, and I'm satisfied withe service from Sprint, but if I don't get my rebate by the end of this week, I'm gonna cancel and return the unit.

Anyone else experience this or did you get the rebate?

Jose
    Regards,

2smart4phone