1.    #1  
    The 250 answers incoming calls with no problem, a little statis but decent.... When I dial out, I have to press the send button on the headset to hear it? I paired it using the volume up and power button method. I went under preferences and handsfree but only see settings for answering not sending.. Has anyone seen this? Thanks
    Mine doesn't work that way but it is a good 5-10 seconds before it will automatically connect to the outgoing call. Probably like after the dialing delay AND the first ring - then it automatically switches to headset.
    Mine works fine (other than WiFi static)
    I have the same problem (no auto-headset when dialing out) with my 650 and a Motorola HS810 BT headset; I have to press the button on the headset to initiate a connection.

Incoming calls can be answered by hitting the button on the headset as well. If I answer on the phone, again the headset doesn't automatically initiate a connection, I have to press the button.

Any ideas?
    Yes, I'm seeing no auto-connect on a Treo 650 and the Motorola HS-850 when dialing out. The same headset and a Motorola V3 Razr does auto-connect when dialing out. I have found that if I press the headset button and then dial out it does auto-connect but this isn't how it should work. It really seems to me palmOne dropped the ball on correctly implementing some of the bluetooth functionality.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  6.    #6  
    I have dialed out to voicemail or to a friend and it does not pickup at all. I tried to re pair it a few times and have had no luck. A friend of mine has the same setup and his will auto connect on dial out? I am wondering if it is not emitting the signal from the 650?
    hi
    newbie here
    just got my 650 yesterday and
    i might be doing something wrong
    but i can't get the BT250 to be recognized by the 650,

I think i have done everything by the booklet with no luck
    can anyone help me out to see if i can get this Jabra BT250 to work?

thanks in advance
    regards,
    Mastersonics
    Quote Originally Posted by gladman
    Mine works fine (other than WiFi static)
    Gladman, Do you have the palmOne Jabra headset, or the retail BT250?
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    Yes, I'm seeing no auto-connect on a Treo 650 and the Motorola HS-850 when dialing out. The same headset and a Motorola V3 Razr does auto-connect when dialing out. I have found that if I press the headset button and then dial out it does auto-connect but this isn't how it should work. It really seems to me palmOne dropped the ball on correctly implementing some of the bluetooth functionality.
    First timer here...I have the Treo 650 and HS850 and have paired them successfully. I have also been able to implement auto-connect when dialing out.

My Bluetooth settings are as follows...
    - Bluetooth: ON
    - Device Name: Treo650
    - Discoverable: No

Bluetooth Options
    - Device name cache enabled
    - Wakeup disallowed

My Preference settings are as follows...
    Handsfree
    - Auto answer: Immediately

I also make sure that I have closed out of the Bluetooth screen before testing auto-connect.
    I also have the issue of no auto transfer on calls, but not consistently.
    Sometimes it works, sometimes not. However, now when it does transfer, I get no audio, so I suppose its good when it doesn't work...
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    The P1 BT250 is different then the standard BT250 in that the P1 version can be identified by the T650 as the P1 version and it allows it to use the handsfree features. In other words, P1 sells the BT250 to give Jabra exclusive sales, but will only allow those units to have full functionality if they get $ for each one sold. I suggest P1 not be so greedy and allow us to use the BT250 whether we buy it through them or not with the same funtionality. Also, I hope someone comes up with a patch to undo this if they won't.
    might be nice if they told you this before you bought from 3rd party
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sptv1
    might be nice if they told you this before you bought from 3rd party
    If you dig deep in P1s website, you can find this in the list of compatible BT headsets.