1.    #1  
    Have you transferred ringtones from a Treo 300 to a 650? How'd you do it? Or anyone smarter than me know how?

I liked the plain, old boring "Professional" ring on the Treo 300, but the 650 comes with all these snazzy rings that I don't like.

I do, however, love my 650. Everyone I show it to can't get over the beautiful screen resolution.
    the treo300 only recognized those ringtones in PDB files, and it its midi ringtones database. if you are talking about the ringtones in the midi ringtones file, you might try working on both with palm midi desktop (free) but be sure to save backup copies in case they explode.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I need help. I had a T600 and just got the T650. I followed the instructions to sync the 600 first then install the new software then sync the 650. The problem is that the 600 ring tones replaced the 650 ring tones automatically (and there were new 650 ring tones that I wanted to use). How can I restore the default 650 ring tones?
    you want the midi_ring_tones.pdb file from the 650... if you want you can email me and i will return the email with the file attached. then just replace your current midi_ring_tones file with this one. in my case, it might have a few extra ones in it since i develop ringtones, but you could always delete those.

if you would prefer a clean copy, you can check the cd-rom that came with the phone (that's the correct file name at the beginning of the post) or someone who has not added any tones could send you theirs. it's in the backup folder.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Is there a way to share both some of the ring tones from the Treo 600 and the new ones from the Treo 650... at the same time on the Treo 650?

Thanks.
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com