1.    #1  
    I have gotten the Treo 650 today...

Is there any way possible for my secretary to be able to add things into my phonebook or schedule remotely??

I think such a feature, if not yet existing, would be a great thing to add.... I am a businessman and if I could have "on the fly" updates of my next days schedule, for example, it would be a wonderful thing...

also, one feature I think the treo is missing is the lack of a small "indent" in each key on the keyboard so that i can type with my pen...

My thumbs are killing me!

Izzy
    I'm sure someone somewhere has hacked out another way to do this, but here's my suggestion: Microsoft Exchange.

With MS Exchange, you can have centralized calendaring, contacts, etc. You can sync it with your palm wirelessly through something like GoodLink or through Palm's mail client and a PC connected to your network.

It isn't a cheap solution, but it is one that is guaranteed to work. We use Exchange + Goodlink + Treos at our office.
    BOFH/Chavous Camp

Don't know what BOFH stands for? See here.
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyG
    I have gotten the Treo 650 today...

Is there any way possible for my secretary to be able to add things into my phonebook or schedule remotely??

I think such a feature, if not yet existing, would be a great thing to add.... I am a businessman and if I could have "on the fly" updates of my next days schedule, for example, it would be a wonderful thing...
    I believe the bundled BizConn app on the Sprint Treo 650 should be able to do this. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $BC$ $allows$ $you$ $to$ $wireless$ $update$ $your$ $calendar$, $but$ $you$ $cannot$ $adjust$ $the$ $calander$ $from$ $your$ $Treo$, $just$ $update$ $it$...

Also, if you don't like BC, there are other 3rd party apps that can do this. One very famous service that was moribund but will soon be reborn is Wesync!

Finally, you could also just hotsync your Treo wirelessly with the desktop. That way your secretary can add appointments, numbers etc to your Palm Desktop, and you can hotsync wirelessly via your Treo to get updated. However this can be a very slow process and would recommend you only sync your basic PIM's only. Search the forums for step-by-step instructions on how to do this...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions