1.    #1  
    I only get the names and Telephone numbers. Is this a preference issue or another Palm loves Apple issue?

Whats the point of the 650 if it cant sync the information that I want synched?

Quickly going from loving it to liking it...
    Are you looking for the addresses to transfer from your mac address book? Or from within your palm software?
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
  3.    #3  
    I am using Mac's Address book to keep al my info. So I am doing a hotsync with the isync conduit.
  4.    #4  
    Can anyone access their .MAC account with Blazer.

Such as Log on and go through your address book and iDisk?
    Your problem is that the iSync conduit will only transfer the "Home" address. If the address in your contact is set to "Work" nothing gets transfered. This is a limitation of the iSync conduit and has existed from the beginning 1.0 version to the current 1.2. The only fix to edit your contacts in the Mac address book to have the address set to "Home" even if it's a work address.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    do a google on "the missing sync"

it's third party apple palm sync software. may solve your prob
    - ag47
  7. rdn
    not sure, but missing sync still uses palm conduit, I think-- check before purchasing, as I'm not sure it'll solve this particular problem
    No, it doesn't. The only way currently to synch with the Mac Addressbook is via the iSync conduit. The iSync conduit is the one with the limitation that it only synchs the home address.

If you synch with the Palm Desktop software, this isn't a problem, but then you don't use the Mac addressbook as the data source.

Quote Originally Posted by agnok47
    do a google on "the missing sync"

it's third party apple palm sync software. may solve your prob
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680