1.    #1  
    I just upgraded from a Treo 300. I followed the revised palm upgrade instructions and noticed all my annual events in my calendar are now one day early. The events are also wrong on the palm desktop so it's not really a phone issue. Has anyone else experienced this?

Update:
    I did some more digging and it appears that more than just my annual events are occurring at the wrong time.
    Last edited by CrazyJ; 12/02/2004 at 07:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJ
    I just upgraded from a Treo 300. I followed the revised palm upgrade instructions and noticed all my annual events in my calendar are now one day early. The events are also wrong on the palm desktop so it's not really a phone issue. Has anyone else experienced this?

Update:
    I did some more digging and it appears that more than just my annual events are occurring at the wrong time.
    is this because the calendar starts on sunday instead of monday on one of the treos?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I think P1 posted a fix for this, check out http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...daterv102.html hope it helps.
    Mine is off by a day as well
  5.    #5  
    Well I was able to fix it thankfully since I sync with more than one computer. I synced my Treo 300 with computer B and exported the date book to a file. Then I deleted the datebook files in the datebook directory under my profile on computer A and synced the 650. This wiped out all my date book entries. I then imported the datebook from the file exported on computer B. I suppose if someone knew this was going to be a problem they could have exported the datebook before installing the 650 software to begin with.