Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    I was in my local Sprint store today and asked about bluetooth headsets , they had recieved this one today.

http://www.gowithit.com/bluetooth/pr.../bluevoice.htm

Anyone had any experience with it in regards to static etc. Its charging now but from my SHORT time (10mins) in using it in my car it has the right volume not like the motorola 820 and so far no static.

I will be using all day tomorrow , so I will post my impressions in the PM.

Price $99
    Interesting... haven't seen this one before... let us know!
    any feedback?
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmadude
    any feedback?
    So far its works great in the car no static, very clear and no volume issues.

Excellent.

Outside the car different issue, Yesterday in Northern NJ was a very windy day so it was hard to tell if i was getting Static or the wind hitting the microphone and was creating that static feedback. I will post again monday

If you like the fit of the Jabra you will like the blue voice as fits the same inside the ear canal.

No issues with battery life etc and pull out microphone a little tight but OK

I did speak with eyeglove TS concerning any issues regarding static and it sounds like Bluevoice has only been released in the last 2 weeks and they actually wanted me to call back with any feedback, but in all thier testing they have not had any issues with static.

So the jury's still out till monday for outside "testing" but otherwise for car use its good.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    The headset worked great in the car, but turns out that it must have something similar to the Jabra static issues when outside.

Its a shame I really like it, and was very comfortable to wear.