1.    #1  
    I recently lost a Sanyo 8100, vision enabled phone and replaced it with a Treo 300, which I also understand to be vision enabled. However, when I try to access the mobile-formatted web pages on the Treo, most of them are missing. For example, in the messaging group I used to have ShortMail, AIM, Yahoo Messenger, etc...now I only have BusinessConnect. Also, in the sports category, rather than having 10 sites to choose from, I only get ESPN. All of the other groups are missing sites too. I called Sprint, but they don't know what the problem is and told me to go to the store. I've never particularly found that to be a helpful experience and would like to see if I can rectify the situation myself. Anyone have any idea what the problem may be?

I can view normal web pages without a problem, except that they don't fit on the screen properly. If anyone knows a way to adjust this, that would be good too, but I have a feeling that is not possible.
    What is the URL blazer is trying to access for SprintPCS vision?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    It is going to "kwd:sprint2", or at least that is where it goes when I hit home to get to the vision menu., according to the properties of the menu page. The link under the browser settings for home just is "<default>"
    Try going to vision.sprintpcs.com and if it works, set it as your homepage.
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  5.    #5  
    It gives me an error message saying that Blazer is unable to retrieve the site. I've tried it a few times and other pages are loading. Have you seen my problem before?
    Sorry, I got that URL from the 600 I'm using now. Maybe only Blazer 3.0+ can read that site. Hmmm... Let me think (it's been 14 months since my 300 days). I just powered up my old 300 (brand new refurb - not activated) to refresh my memory. Yes, now I remember. The URL you have is the correct homepage. And I do remember that discontinuity from regular WAP phones. Just forget about everything you used to do with your old phone regarding vision. Think of it as a new computer. Everything you used to do with your old phone can be done by the 300, albeit different, but better plus it is a palm PDA. I also remember that my 300 ran PQAs (search for this in this forum) and lots of other apps you can dream off. If you're new to PalmOS, then the 300 is a good entry level. If you're not afraid to experiment, then you will have lots of fun learning from this forum. I know I did. Are you posting with your 300 now?
  7.    #7  
    I'm definitely not afraid to experiment, but I am afraid to pay for things Really, I just want to be able to use AIM from that old menu, everything else I can work around. I downloaded AIM from the UK since that was free. It's good except that it doesn't notify you when new messages arrive. I'm thinking when I upgrade to unlimited vision I should be able to access it again. I've also tried accessing the url for aim that the link under the vision member refers to but it says it is temporarily unavailable.

Can you recommend any good browsers that support javascript? I tried Xiino, and it was better than blazer I thought, but my PDA completely crashed and I had to wipe everything out and start over. Next time I'll try to post from the PDA if I locate a better browser