Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Why does my friend's Zire72 have Note Pad and Voice Recorder, and the 650 dosent? I think these files will run on the 650, I just need the prc's... There padlocked on the zire so I cant get them, anyone know how to do it? ANyone already have the prc's?

try using ZL or FileZ and copy it to the SD card
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I was able to beam the voice memo prc from my tugsten c.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    WOW, how does it work with the side userassignable button on the T650? can you press and hold like you did on the T|C?

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

5.    #5  
    can you please post the prc file for voice recorder? thanks!!

Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I think this is it. I've never tried to attach anything on this forum.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by mg48
    I think this is it. I've never tried to attach anything on this forum.
    Doesn't work on the 650.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    works on mine just fine. even records to the card.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Hmm... I must be doing something wrong then. I'll check it out again.
    This would be really cool, and I tried this out. Unfortunately, I tried this out and it just tells me that I'm "missing localization" software and then it resets. Thanks for posting this though, anyone know of how we can get this to work?
    @ mg48

Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    WOW, how does it work with the side userassignable button on the T650? can you press and hold like you did on the T|C?
    ?????

paulsjmail,
    I had the same result and the 650 resets each time I attempt to launch it.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    there was another file but I thought it was just a database that your pda would make after installing the prc. let me dig it up and I will post it as well. it must be required.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    @ mg48

can you press and hold the side button to record a memo like yuo could do on the Tungsten series?

Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Try adding this also and see if it runs. I have both of these and a pdb.

The looking at this file in zlaunchers file manager is says type: ovly. Maybe it is the overlay in english for the program. I think your pda should build it's own pdb for this program. That is the only thing I have left in the folder in zlauncher.

Hope it works for you. Sorry I did not get it all the first time and sent through a couple of resets. I've have not noticed a program having more than 1 prc file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mg48; 12/03/2004 at 09:59 AM.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    That did the trick. does the dpad work with this for anyone??? it
    doesn't for me
    ...i guess I am just not giong to get my question answered as I have asked it three times now. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    ...i guess I am just not giong to get my question answered as I have asked it three times now. Oh well
    checking...sorry
    you can launch the app but no press and hold recording
    bummer, hopefully Audacity or PAR will develop that feature, I LOVE it

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast