Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    bummer, hopefully Audacity or PAR will develop that feature, I LOVE it
    Try Personal Audio Recorder PRO. you can press and hold the button to record or press the headset button to record.

PAR PRO is the only recorder that lets you record and playback using any headset or ear bud.

check it out www.toysoft.ca/par.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    yeah, but its a pain in the arse to stop and save the files with PAR. I like press, hold to record, release..unit off again. That rulz b/c its plain simple
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Now we just need to get one of you smart guys out there to figure out how to get the conduit working to automatically transfer all voice recordings to palm desktop.
    Hey how about posting the Note Pad file from the T3 too. I could really use that.
    the Voice recorder works flawlessly on my Treo... I downloaded both the files posted above.

Can you please post the NotePad Prc... Thanks.
    Treo 650.. the best smart phone there is.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ranjeetsodhi
    the Voice recorder works flawlessly on my Treo... I downloaded both the files posted above.

Can you please post the NotePad Prc... Thanks.
    Yea,
    Much thanks for the voice recorder. Works great.
    I would be interested in the notepad, too.

Why didn't PalmOne include these?
    anyone notice that the d-pad does not work in voice memo? Also, Palmone should integrate it with the phone so that you can record phone converwsations (very handy)
    My Bluetooth "Toys"

Sprint Treo 700p
    2005 Dodge Magnum RT w/UConnect
    HP DeskJet 450wbt
    Quote Originally Posted by PWC Realtor
    anyone notice that the d-pad does not work in voice memo? Also, Palmone should integrate it with the phone so that you can record phone converwsations (very handy)
    I agree! That would be a groundbreaking feature to have on the 650. i believe the samsung series could do this. i know at least with my brothers old i330 could.
    Which is better, the T3 voice recorder or the free "SoundRec" voice recorder? Any better functionality with one over the other?
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I post the Note pad files in a new thread.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
  11.    #31  
    Here is the thread with the notepad prc's

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...d=1#post485422

Just a thought:

This may sound stupid but it makes sense. Wouldn't the voice memo and notepad apps from the T5 work better than from the Tungsten C since T5 uses the same version of the Plam OS? If the T5 does no inclue these apps my apologies.
    My Bluetooth "Toys"

Sprint Treo 700p
    2005 Dodge Magnum RT w/UConnect
    HP DeskJet 450wbt
    those may be optimized for a 320 x 480 screen though

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Software works on T600 but doesn't record. I can push all the buttons, record, pause, stop and they all work but it never records
    Bump! Can someone create a conduit that will allow to backup & play on pc?
    Can anyone post the latest & greatest voice memo prc file from T5? I have one from T3 but no 5 way support. Thanx!
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    you can launch the app but no press and hold recording
    not true...just map it to a button and then press and hold that button. We have been sending memos through bluetooth all day...rock on!
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    Can anyone post the latest & greatest voice memo prc file from T5? I have one from T3 but no 5 way support. Thanx!
    T5 sucks, it has no voice memo

T3 rules... Voice memo on board

Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    T5 sucks, it has no voice memo
    Quote Originally Posted by ahalvor
    not true...just map it to a button and then press and hold that button. We have been sending memos through bluetooth all day...rock on!
    If I assign a button to it, and press and hold, it just opens up the app, it doesn't automatically start recording. Am I missing something?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast